http://mydramalist.com/actor/237/kimura-takuya

it's here...the thread for our beloved "KIMMY"

so go..and have fun:-)
Kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes off to gather pics*
I haven't seen him in anything yet, but I love SMAP :)
Sleepninja wrote: I haven't seen him in anything yet, but I love SMAP :)

watch this... short/funny= you can say you have seen him in something :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSO4UvDnV4
omggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!! kimmy i soooooo freakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin hot and yummy!!!! my goshhhhh!!! I feel like eating a donut!!!! hmmmmm!!!!!
NinaJade82 wrote: watch this... short/funny= you can say you have seen him in something :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSO4UvDnV4

hahaha ok Now I have seen his acting :p The Levis commercial was really cool. THat would have been fun to participate in. :D
sleepy, I first loved Kimmy in Nankyouku Tairiku which was suggested to me by Mi Amiga...Since then, I loved him in every roles he portrayed..From him being an ice hockey to being a kitchen staff to being a scientist and a detective...Haven't watched all his dramas yet because I want to crave for him and I don't want my obsession to end...I also became a fan of SMAPxSMAP because of him...In my personal opinion,he is the best japanese actor...versatile,talented and oh sooooo sexy!!!!

I actually want to keep this video a secret just for me and my pretties to share, but don't want to keep Kimmy for ourselves alone so I'm sharing this! Hope you'll like it!!!
hahaha Y'all know I love Show Luo XD Here's a clip of him talking about your Kimmy :p

Jezzy wrote: sleepy, I first loved Kimmy in Nankyouku Tairiku which was suggested to me by Mi Amiga...Since then, I loved him in every roles he portrayed..From him being an ice hockey to being a kitchen staff to being a scientist and a detective...Haven't watched all his dramas yet because I want to crave for him and I don't want my obsession to end...I also became a fan of SMAPxSMAP because of him...In my personal opinion,he is the best japanese actor...versatile,talented and oh sooooo sexy!!!!

I actually want to keep this video a secret just for me and my pretties to share, but don't want to keep Kimmy for ourselves alone so I'm sharing this! Hope you'll like it!!!

hahaha I have seen him on SmapxSmap, I just am not familiar with all the members' names since I started watching that show and paying attention to Smap through Nakai. I used to watch Utaban and that's when I fell in love with Nakai. I need to listen to more of their music. I have only heard a couple of songs. :)
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, wow. He's a looker!

Just looked at his drama list. I haven't seen anything with him in it! I'll be sure to remedy that. :)

oh yes!! he is!!! you should watch him asap..and you'll not regret it!!

Sleepninja wrote: hahaha Y'all know I love Show Luo XD Here's a clip of him talking about your Kimmy :p

hahahaha..Show Lou's so cuteeeee!!! Whenever I see him I can't help but remember Da Lung

Sleepninja wrote: hahaha I have seen him on SmapxSmap, I just am not familiar with all the members' names since I started watching that show and paying attention to Smap through Nakai. I used to watch Utaban and that's when I fell in love with Nakai. I need to listen to more of their music. I have only heard a couple of songs. :)

wahhhhhh!!! Nakai is cute too as well as Goro!!! I love it when they are doing parodies!!!