This is really random. I thought I should share these pictures to other Tama fans.
nielyngrace wrote: This is really random. I thought I should share these pictures to other Tama fans.

It's great. I really like him and was wondering why he has no thread. Love pictures you posted :D
I first saw him in Gokusen. He was amazing as Reita.
http://youtu.be/CIpIXb4e9z8
sanja wrote: It's great. I really like him and was wondering why he has no thread. Love pictures you posted :D

great!! i'm glad another fan saw the pix. let's spread the tama-love!! hehe.
sanja wrote: I first saw him in Gokusen. He was amazing as Reita.
http://youtu.be/CIpIXb4e9z8

i so agree. i'm so glad he made it in Gokusen special and movie. what do you think about him in Ikemen Desu Ne? i mean, i must admit the korean version is awesome but the japanese also has its strengths. they're both fun to watch. but since i'm a jdrama fan, i'm choosing japver as the best. haha.
nielyngrace wrote: i so agree. i'm so glad he made it in Gokusen special and movie. what do you think about him in Ikemen Desu Ne? i mean, i must admit the korean version is awesome but the japanese also has its strengths. they're both fun to watch. but since i'm a jdrama fan, i'm choosing japver as the best. haha.

I'm with you on J version of course :D I do like K ver. as well tough not that mutch.
kyaaaaaaaa~ this is all over the internet. i know. just have to post it here as well~

Tamamori Yuta will be working with other Johnny's Juniors like Hokuto and Jesse in this manga-based drama Pin to Kona.
yey. can't wait.

credits for photo owners. not mine.
I watched the first 3 episodes and he is AMAZING! I love his dramas. Tama-chan!
shame on me. i only got to watch ep 1 til now. but not for long. i'm definitely downloading all the remaining eps. waiting for eng subs. really good job on all translators and subbers.
nielyngrace wrote: shame on me. i only got to watch ep 1 til now. but not for long. i'm definitely downloading all the remaining eps. waiting for eng subs. really good job on all translators and subbers.

i finished the drama ages ago and i'm just updating this post here just now. though i'm glad that kismyft2 is very active this year, i hope tama gets more roles in drama. ^__^