must...rewatch..don...quixote...
jeanie65jh wrote: nah..not really shota. Everyone talks about this drama all the time. that's why

yep it is a good drama, a must watch imo. definitely in my top 10 and it cemented me as an oguri shun fangirl.
LisNoir wrote: Don Quijote

I love this picture... He is so scowly and yet, still so pretty. It reminds me of his character. Grumble Grumble cuss cuss. All of these pictures have inspired me to re-watch.

Boutux I'm going to watch it. Probably soon as I'm sort of in a Kdrama funk.
jeanie65jh wrote: I love this picture... He is so scowly and yet, still so pretty. It reminds me of his character. Grumble Grumble cuss cuss. All of these pictures have inspired me to re-watch.

Boutux I'm going to watch it. Probably soon as I'm sort of in a Kdrama funk.

I know...I really loved him in DQ! I must have re-watched some scenes at least 5 times and I know the bus following scene in ep. 8 I must have watched that over 10 times...lol

ok, My song for Shota-kun today...

Seal wrote: To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?

LOL ...healthy schmelthy...it's fun and he's so pretty. My eyes are happy just looking at him.
jeanie65jh wrote: LOL ...healthy schmelthy...it's fun and he's so pretty. My eyes are happy just looking at him.

Jajaja...Mine are too...His pics saved my eyes after the pink assault my eyes suffered around two days ago.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...Mine are too...His pics saved my eyes after the pink assault my eyes suffered around two days ago.

Thank goodness you had Shota-kun to save you from that horror! and p.s.?? I love his slashy eyebrows.... *sigh*
jeanie65jh wrote: Thank goodness you had Shota-kun to save you from that horror! and p.s.?? I love his slashy eyebrows.... *sigh*

Yes! I love that pic up there. *sigh*
That is SO SO SO NICE. look at that face. sweet! Thanks PD.
PinkDiamond wrote: Loves to see him smile.

Aww, I didn't get to see this picture.:(
PinkDiamond wrote: Loves to see him smile.

He has a gorgeous smile. *sigh*
For: Rita, Adnike, Boutux, Lis ssi, PD, Kawai, Me...and all you other Shota lovers. I'm leaving no one out.

I love this...No Film, No Life...

**edited..'cause I'm stupid