You gave me a good idea*leaving in rage to the Miura HAruma thread :p*
Mirichan wrote: You gave me a good idea*leaving in rage to the Miura HAruma thread :p*

what?! I don't understand!
What I wouldn't give for this picture to have NO WORDS around it... I love his face...

Jeaniessi wrote: what?! I don't understand!

YOu don´t really need to.I just did post a few new Miura pics -.-
Because I was impressed by yours <3
Wait...the series is better together...

And just because...

Mirichan wrote: YOu don´t really need to.I just did post a few new Miura pics -.-
Because I was impressed by yours <3

Ok.. I was thrown by the "leaving in a rage" part of your post. I was thinking... Why is Miri upset?
Oh look! He's pretty from this side...

and this side too!

....I am spent...

for now.
Jeaniessi wrote: Ok.. I was thrown by the "leaving in a rage" part of your post. I was thinking... Why is Miri upset?

Ahahaha I did write it in a weird way :p I was just too excited and like a cazy stalker "in a rage for him" (:
Jeaniessi wrote:

Jeaniessi wrote:

I love these ones, thank you!
catnip wrote: I love these ones, thank you!

You are welcome! Isn't he so pretty!? ♥

Love.
Jeaniessi wrote:

Jeaniessi wrote:

Jeaniessi wrote: You are welcome! Isn't he so pretty!? ♥

Love.

That's the point, he's not pretty. He's not even straight forward handsome. He just has this superb calm and very manly charm and he has a way about it, he just captivates me. He's definitely something unique and I love him for that.
I like this actor, even though i haven't seen him in many dramas/movies but the ones i saw were extremly cool ^_____^
catnip wrote: That's the point, he's not pretty. He's not even straight forward handsome. He just has this superb calm and very manly charm and he has a way about it, he just captivates me. He's definitely something unique and I love him for that.

I can see your point...but I do think he is incredibly gorgeous. And yes..he has this way about him. He is very comfortable in his own skin/body and it shows as he poses and most importantly when he acts. Whether it be comedy or drama...dark or light. He can pull both of those off with aplomb. That is why I adore him. It's more than looks. If it was only looks, I would never be this captivated (perfect word choice there) by him.