Jeaniessi wrote: This thread won't be closed because anyone who posts a naked in here will be spanked! cyberly and very hard on their virtual bottoms!

Lol, Oh yeah Jean unni show them some red eyes so that no one dares to make Shota thread in danger :D
Every page needs pretty! I adore him so...

Oldies but goodies...pictures posted in here from the same photo shoots but different angles and shots. Yum!

and just because I love this picture very much and his eyebrows make me weak!

Who is this girl? Why isn't that me...and my future husband?

Jeaniessi wrote: Every page needs pretty! I adore him so...

Oldies but goodies...pictures posted in here from the same photo shoots but different angles and shots. Yum!

Close pictures are always captivating !
The 4th serie of Shota's awesome pics

Getting serious in an awesome way!

Ahhh, he can laugh and really hard too

This picture is one of my all time favorites!!

Keeping my words for myself...

Reposts of his calendar and edited for close ups.

Clicky!

and just 'cuz

Whenever he is interacting with children I find it endearing and kinda hot.

the only shota pics i really don't like are ones taken around the time he did hanadan. i esp don't like his hair from that era. i really love every pic associated with liar game tho. he looks so yummy! i like the last pic above with the kid. kawaii.
boutux wrote: the only shota pics i really don't like are ones taken around the time he did hanadan. i esp don't like his hair from that era. i really love every pic associated with liar game tho. he looks so yummy! i like the last pic above with the kid. kawaii.

I was trying to think about which way I didn't like his hair. I think the only way was in the Taiga drama where it was shaved weird so he was partially bald. (most probably just a costume wig) So...I suppose I will take him anyway I can! LOL I even liked his bad arse blond from Hard Romanticker. I got it bad... No cure for the sickness. LOL
i watched the first 2 episodes of liar game. awesomeness. :P
cityhunter83 wrote: i watched the first 2 episodes of liar game. awesomeness. :P

How's it going so far?!
Jeaniessi wrote: How's it going so far?!

i really like it. i want to crush the girls face in but i think she's supposed to be annoying, and of course Shota is dazzling me.
cityhunter83 wrote: i really like it. i want to crush the girls face in but i think she's supposed to be annoying, and of course Shota is dazzling me.

He is pretty dazzling isn't he?!

I'nna hang out with you!
this reminds me of all the skaters i used to know in highschool. i dont think any of them were quite that level of hot though. look at those legs!!!!