Just like the title says, who are your fave Chinese actors? This includes Taiwanese and Hong Kong actors.
Goh Kiat Chun (Wú Zūn)
Hmmm Jerry Yan, Jiro Wang, Joe Cheng, and Show Luo.
Sleepninja wrote: Hmmm Jerry Yan, Jiro Wang, Joe Cheng, and Show Luo.

Great list! but i will also add Hu Ge, Mike He, Vic Zhou & Blue Luo!
Joe Cheng, Vic Zhou, Huang Xiao Ming
NahSuRin wrote: Great list! but i will also add Hu Ge, Mike He, Vic Zhou & Blue Luo!

I'm not familiar with the other three, but I do like Vic Zhou in Meteor Garden :D
Sleepninja wrote: I'm not familiar with the other three, but I do like Vic Zhou in Meteor Garden :D

Ooohh u will love him in other dramas even more! have you come across them?!?! Mars, sweet relationship and recently black &whilte... My most fav of his is WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
NahSuRin wrote: Ooohh u will love him in other dramas even more! have you come across them?!?! Mars, sweet relationship and recently black &whilte... My most fav of his is WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

I haven't seen any of those, but I think Mars is on my list :)
Sleepninja wrote: I haven't seen any of those, but I think Mars is on my list :)

Do consider the others when ur free:) I dont think u will regret. Or get myself in trouble^.^ hehe.
If u dnt mind me sharing my thoughts.. I feel Mars is a bit sad-rom, sweet relationship = sweet rom, white & black = action and wish to see you again = com-rom! Haha. So now it's all up to ur taste. Kinda versatile right.. That's why I love him:)
I just thought of another actor. I liked Baron Chen's acting in Fated to Love You, actually I like the lead male's acting in that drama as well.
Mike He, Vic Zhou and Wu Chun. <3 <3 <3
Ugh! Go away spammer :/
Zhang Han isn't so bad either, he did an awesome job in Meteor Shower as Mourong Yunhai! It's just too bad he doesn't have that many dramas.
Wei Chen, Ivy Chen & Vic Zhou<3
MonjaElisa wrote: Wei Chen, Ivy Chen & Vic Zhou<3

I love her in Skip Beat, she's so good it cracks me up, especially when she looks like she's about to kill someone lolol