Format: Renzoku
Genre: Comedy, romance
Episodes: 10
Viewership rating: 2.7%
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Apr-22 to 2011-Jun-24
Air time: Friday 24:35

Synopsis
By day, Shio manages an aromatherapy salon. But by night, she is the owner of ?Striped Sheep?, a business that dispatches men to the homes of women who suffer from insomnia to lie next to them. These ?Striped Sheep? in fact represent a brand new profession of so-called ?co-sleepers,? whose sole mission is to provide a night of relaxation to restless women. Shio?s four ?sheep? consist of Gai, her ex-husband?s brother, Ran, a man with a cool, soothing gaze, the glib Linda and a taciturn book worm named Matthew. As sleep-sharers, these four men find out a lot about what drives or plagues their women clients, and help them gradually discover themselves and the right life pathways. ?There are nights when a woman just needs a man at her side.? --TBS

Cast
[LIST]
[*]Yada Akiko as Houkigi Shio
[*]Miura Shohei as Tamabuki Gai
[*]Kikuta Daisuke as Futaba Ran
[*]Suzuki Katsuhiroas Hayashida Rindou
[*]Fukushi Sota as Makomo Shuuji
[*]Ishii Masanori
[*]Suruga Taro
[*]Kobayashi Yumi
[*]Horii Arata
[*]Kojima Hijiri
[*]Watanabe Natsuna
[*]Nishikawa Ayako
[*]Nishina Akiko
[*]Nakai Miho[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Yuuki Maomi
[*]Sasamoto Rena
[*]Nagabuchi Ayane
[*]Yoo Min
[/LIST]

Have you watched this?
I always wondered why they said "Send me an email"/ "I received an email."/ "Should I answer her/his email?" instead of "text" in Japanese dramas while holding/looking at a cellphone. I was watching ep. 6, or 7, of this and they showed the cellphone screen, it had an email address. My reaction was "Aaaah, so they are actual emails." LOL
The second lead syndrome is attacking me on Jdramas now too...*sigh*
this looks right up my alley i'll have to check it out.
Does this kind of thing really exist? D's never going to let me go to Asia now. lol
Jeaniessi wrote: Does this kind of thing really exist? D's never going to let me go to Asia now. lol

Jajaja... I don't know, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea to have a cute guy cure your insomnia, I'd want Ran-chan to help me fall asleep...lol