The story revolves around three ordinary girls named Asahi, Nami, and Hinata who are aiming to become idols, but they repeatedly fail in their auditions. One day, they witness a serious crime, and they are forced to flee from the culprits. Fortunately, they are saved by a producer who is willing to let them debut, but they have to hide their true identities and dress up as boys instead. --Tokyograph

Who is watching this or plans to watch it? Talk about it here. :D
I've been meaning to give this drama a try. It has members of AKB48 in it I believe.
ooooh another gender bender jdrama hahaha i dunno why there's so many of these, or why i love them so much ^_^ *adds to list*
I started watching it but it was WAAAAAAAAAAY too creepy for my taste xD
beca256 wrote: I started watching it but it was WAAAAAAAAAAY too creepy for my taste xD

LOL!

I don't think I'll watch this. I have way too many dramas to finish...lol
Mendol was pretty good.. However, I don't feel like the ending was satisfying enough though.. Allthough the drama in itself was good I felt like the ending left me by a clifhanger.. I'd definately recommend it for those who love wierd styled comedies.. Oh, And Be aware of overly sexual content.. in Every episode.. :) Its pretty good though.. Persona was awesome.. Loved Kai was my fave, Allthough he was the one suffering the most.. Poor girl.. Or guy.. lol
Hahaha I have heard about it^^There seems to be a bit comedy like yuri...?I am not exactly sure because I only heard about it ;) I don´t know if to watch it either ...:p
I've seen this one. It has kissing. A LOT. Between women. I think this has a pretty good plot but the acting isn't the best... but it's funny at some points :D
MonjaElisa wrote: Mendol was pretty good.. However, I don't feel like the ending was satisfying enough though..
Allthough the drama in itself was good I felt like the ending left me by a clifhanger..
I'd definately recommend it for those who love wierd styled comedies.. Oh, And Be aware of overly sexual content..
in Every episode.. :)

Its pretty good though.. Persona was awesome..
Loved Kai was my fave, Allthough he was the one suffering the most.. Poor girl.. Or guy.. lol

i completely agree about the ending. just cause of that i kinda wish they did another season to see what they do as girls.
MonjaElisa wrote: Mendol was pretty good.. However, I don't feel like the ending was satisfying enough though..
Allthough the drama in itself was good I felt like the ending left me by a clifhanger..
I'd definately recommend it for those who love wierd styled comedies.. Oh, And Be aware of overly sexual content..
in Every episode.. :)

Its pretty good though.. Persona was awesome..
Loved Kai was my fave, Allthough he was the one suffering the most.. Poor girl.. Or guy.. lol

I liked the ending. I generally prefer open ends instead of all-success stories.

I am just disappointed that the story's conclusion was transparent from episode 6/7 onwards.
But generally it was a good fun, if you enjoy fluffly weirdness, that is. :p

Persona's first song was really awesome, I liked it a lot. The second one was also alright, but
still not as catchy as the first one.

But hey, which sexual content? I didn't see ANY.
not my type of drama,,,,