MDL Drama Page[/URL]

The story centers around the popular high school boy Masamune Asuka, the top kendo fighter in the nation. However, beneath his cool exterior, he is actually fond of sweets and shojo manga, and is skilled in sewing and cooking. When he instantly falls for the transfer student Miyakozuka Ryo, his secret is in danger of being exposed.

[U]Cast
Masaki Okada as Asuka Masamune
Sara Takatsuki as young Asuka
Kaho as Ryo Miyakozuka
Nanami Hinata as young Ryo
Ryo Kimura as Hajime Tonomine
Koji Seto as Yamato Ariake
Kazuma Sano as Juta Tachibana
Mirei Kiritani as Miyabi Oharida
Tomohiro Ichikawa as Kitora Kurokawa
Emi Takei as Kuriko Tachibana
Kanako Yanagihara as Yumeko Hanazawa
Nobuhiko Takada as Ryo's father
Shingo Tsurumi as Asuka's father
Mirai Yamamoto as Asuka's mother
Tokimasa Tanabe as Nakajima
Sawabe Yu from ハライチ as Isono Katsuo

Who has seen this drama? What did you think about it? Are you planning to watch it?
I liked the ED in Otomen

I always thought the story sounded interesting and have been meaning to check out the anime for some time now. maybe ill watch the drama instead it looks good.
Didn't know there was an thread for thos awesome Drama here~ It is great!:) I reall loved it an I can only recommend it to everyone^^
He's so cute when he goes on his frilly trip...lol And he's also sooo cute when he does...Kendo, is it? He is just cute all the time.
LisNoir wrote: He's so cute when he goes on his frilly trip...lol

And he's also sooo cute when he does...Kendo, is it?

He is just cute all the time.

Yes your typically cute boy~
>3
"Miyakozuka sensei and Masamune-sensei are like papa and mama.
Miyakozuka sensei is the papa and Masamune-sensei is the mama"

I laughed a little to much at what that kid said...LOL

->Make him marry into our house. That fella will make a good wife<- LOL
added...just in case...i don't know if i'll ever watch it though lol
kamz wrote: added...just in case...i don't know if i'll ever watch it though lol

lol...
ali101234 wrote: I always thought the story sounded interesting and have been meaning to check out the anime for some time now. maybe ill watch the drama instead it looks good.

I've seen two episodes and I 've liked them both although I thought the second one was funnier.
LisNoir wrote: I've seen two episodes and I 've liked them both although I thought the second one was funnier.

go to bed!!!!!! lol
Guess whattt?! :D ..i was looking at my own tweets and realised i put Otomen under "Currently Watching" instead of "Plan To Watch"..got a little confused there for a while...couldn't understand why my tweet said "kamz has started watching Otomen" and i was like "really?! when did i?! how do i not know about it then?!! lool)...have moved it to PTW now lol
i started watching this drama and i loved it initially but somewhere around epi 7/8 i got bored. i haven't finished epi 8 actually and i still have it on hold. i don't think i will drop it cuz that's almost to the end of the drama. the actors are cute, my 1st drama with emi takei and i love her in it. i think i also got frustrated with the "love" story on top of it getting boring.
KamZ wrote: Guess whattt?! :D ..i was looking at my own tweets and realised i put Otomen under "Currently Watching" instead of "Plan To Watch"..got a little confused there for a while...couldn't understand why my tweet said "kamz has started watching Otomen" and i was like "really?! when did i?! how do i not know about it then?!! lool)...have moved it to PTW now lol

Jajajajaja!
KamZ wrote: Guess whattt?! :D ..i was looking at my own tweets and realised i put Otomen under "Currently Watching" instead of "Plan To Watch"..got a little confused there for a while...couldn't understand why my tweet said "kamz has started watching Otomen" and i was like "really?! when did i?! how do i not know about it then?!! lool)...have moved it to PTW now lol

Mysterious.....Maybe your other half did it when you were sleeping?~
Or....you just did forget it :)