Mirichan wrote: Mysterious.....Maybe your other half did it when you were sleeping?~
Or....you just did forget it :)

LOL, kamz tends to add everything and anything unless it's 2007 (possibly 2008 now that we are in 2012) or earlier (she doesn't like old-er dramas) and then forgets about it...I usually have to remind her she has it on her list and I don't even have to look at it to know she has it...lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, kamz tends to add everything and anything unless it's 2007 (possibly 2008 now that we are in 2012) or earlier (she doesn't like old-er dramas) and then forgets about it...I usually have to remind her she has it on her list and I don't even have to look at it to know she has it...lol

Rofl :) Ok I think the mystery is cleared now :D But to add anything?? I just add the things I am really interested in because I won´t watch the others anyway^^Like that my plw list isn´t THAAAT long......
Oh! I didn't realise there was a drama of this! I read a few chapters of the manga when it came out but nothing since then. Opinions seem pretty mixed.. is it worth giving it a watch?
I still haven't finished it, so far it's a cute drama and it has given me a few laughs. It does border on ridiculous sometimes.
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know :) I might give it a try one day when I'm not watching anything else.
Adding it (: Not that I should but did anyways. And hahaha Kamz!
Scythell wrote: Oh! I didn't realise there was a drama of this! I read a few chapters of the manga when it came out but nothing since then.
Opinions seem pretty mixed.. is it worth giving it a watch?

Please give it a try:) Well I love the Manga too but the Drama is even better and the
Actors are really "cute":p
Ahah well cute is always good =d I think I'll watch it next after I've finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band =)
Scythell wrote: Ahah well cute is always good =d I think I'll watch it next after I've finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band =)

OK :) Do that^^
This is one of the cute dramas that you should watch after you got into some drama loop and need sth to get your moods up.

Its one of the dramas that made me smile all the time.

Maybe its not the best, but its not a waste of time like Playful kiss and likes....
akai-kitsune wrote: This is one of the cute dramas that you should watch after you got into some drama loop and need sth to get your moods up.

Its one of the dramas that made me smile all the time.

Maybe its not the best, but its not a waste of time like Playful kiss and likes....

I agree with that:)
It is an good Drama to light up your Drama mood!^_^
This drama just got more random...lol And that O-tan teacher student is creepy....*shudders*
I love this drama. I got into this drama because I'd seen many of the male actors in other dramas prior to watching it. I love Asuka--manly and girly. I also liked that this drama didn't take long to get through; it helped me alleviate a rather stressful time in my life too.
LisNoir wrote: This drama just got more random...lol

And that O-tan teacher student is creepy....*shudders*

deleted it from my ptw list..thanks to your review lol
KamZ wrote: deleted it from my ptw list..thanks to your review lol

I'm glad I could be of help. :p