Rough

Synopsis:
High school diver Ami (Masami Nagasawa) and swimmer Keisuke (Mokomichi Hayami) don?t exactly get along. Their parents run rival sweets shops, and Ami is long-time friends, and maybe more, with Keisuke?s freestyle rival Hiroki (Tsuyoshi Abe). Over time, however, hostile words give way to hesitant attraction, leaving Ami torn between Keisuke and Hiroki. With the national championship coming up, the young swimmers are competing for more than the title, but also their hearts.

Year: 2006
Director: Kentaro Otani
Writer: Arisa Kaneko, Mitsuru Adachi (original manga)
Cast: Masami Nagasawa, Hayami Mokomichi, Tsuyoshi Abe, Yui Ichikawa, Mai Takahashi
Can´t be there isn´t any reply~ Hehe it seems quite interesting but I am still not sure wether to watch it...have you watched it yet? Do you recommend it?? :)
Yes, has seen this film and I am liked a lot. But I am a big estimator of Adachi-sensei and all of his works... therefore my judgment is not objective ??? perhaps:-)
It is difficult for me to believe that there is not the card of this movie in the site... Strange because the manga was a success and has many fans. And more Mokomichis Hayami-san it is not the last arrival among the held Japanese actors sexy:-D it has many fans among the girls:-D While Masami Nagasawa-san it is the same actress that in 2005 has recited in TOUCH (always a manga drawn by Adachi-sensei) and in many other drama:-) I don't know if in Nippon has been a success or not... but I have had a good time looking at this movie. Eenjoy yourself :-D
Ok Thank YOU~Then I will give it a try for sure! I enjoyed the Manga Touch too~ ^^
I'm going to look this up and check it.