Based on the manga "Clover" by Tetsuhiro Hirakawa. Hayato (Kento Kaku) comes back to his hometown after he left during his elementary school days. Hayato is now transferred to hometown high school as a freshman. He rebuilds friendships with his childhood friend Tomoki (Takahiro Miura) and Kenji (Suzunosuke). Hayato is good at fighting and frequently gets into trouble. With his strength and help from friends, Hayato attempts to move past his earlier troubles. (Source: AsianWiki)

Kento Kaku - Hayato
Takahiro Miura - Tomoki
Suzunosuke - Kenji
Kasumi Arimura - Yui Akiyama

Who plans to watch it? I am giving it a try just because of Kaku Kento. <3
i think i will too....*clicks "add to list"* lol
I dunno if I'll watch it. Depends haha.
I dunno Im not in the "mood" for J-dramas at the moment later maybe
KamZ wrote: i think i will too....*clicks "add to list"* lol

LOL, Why am I not surprised? :p

To be honest, I'm only going to try it because of Kaku Kento, I've liked him in a few dramas, but he always played supporting roles and on Asuko March, I thought he should have been the main lead guy. So, I'm happy he finally has a main lead in drama. Although he sort of did in Ranma 1/2, but that was just one episode ( I need to watch that...).
LisNoir wrote: LOL, Why am I not surprised? :p

To be honest, I'm only going to try it because of Kaku Kento, I've liked him in a few dramas, but he always played supporting roles and on Asuko March, I thought he should have been the main lead guy. So, I'm happy he finally has a main lead in drama. Although he sort of did in Ranma 1/2, but that was just one episode ( I need to watch that...).

i have no idea who Kaku Kento is...i thought you were talking about a drama earlier lol
KamZ wrote: i have no idea who Kaku Kento is...i thought you were talking about a drama earlier lol

Jajaja...Kaku Kento is the main lead guy. The one in the picture on the first post.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...Kaku Kento is the main lead guy. The one in the picture on the first post.

now i know ofcourse lol...and i like what i see lol
KamZ wrote: now i know ofcourse lol...and i like what i see lol

Jajaja
THis sounds interesting, but I'm a bit disappointed. I saw the title and was hoping it would be this manga that they were doing an adaptation of.
oh no...the ranma guy >.<
Sleepninja wrote: THis sounds interesting, but I'm a bit disappointed. I saw the title and was hoping it would be this manga that they were doing an adaptation of.

So many things with the same name...lol

That "Clover" does sounds interesting, I see it has a anime film adaptation. Might check it out.
LisNoir wrote: So many things with the same name...lol

That "Clover" does sounds interesting, I see it has a anime film adaptation. Might check it out.

I've read the first four volumes and it's really interesting. I haven't seen the anime yet.
where can i wathc this drama?! i cant find it anywhere:(((
I'm having problems finding this...do you know a reliable source to watch it? You can PM me if you need to. Thank you!