GACKT!!! HYDE! Wang Lee Hom! Loved it!
agreed. Though I still love the first part. It's really funny and I love the chemistry between the two. The second part is overly melancholic and a bit boring. Just not my type of theme, really.
But honestly I watched it so often and loved the soundtrack that I truly can't say it's bad.

devitto wrote: Hm well, back when I first watched it I really LOVED this movie - Because I was a huge Gackt- and Hyde-Fangirly. Now looking back at it and rewatching it, it's not my taste at all and not that well-done either.
It still has a very emotional taste for me because I watched it so often back then that I just can't say it's bad. :D
Watched this movie a long time ago, I remember really liking it. And one of the reasons is HYDE! <3 Kanata Hongo was so cute too, he's so young XD
The reason i watch this movie was because the 'vampire'.At that time,i suddenly want to watch a vampire drama so,thats when i found moon child.I don't know who is Gackt and Hyde but after watching this movie,i have taken a liking at Hyde.(hes kinda cute)..the movie...urm...its not really stood up for me and its kinda weird and dull...I will just gave maybe 7 or 8 for this movie.Not really my favourite.(no offense)