In this video (Top 6 Korean Drama Remakes) she says the Korean drama "Take care of the Young Lady" is a remake of an original Japanese version.  I've listened to to what she's saying multiple times and cannot understand the Japanese name.  I've also tried Googling the main actress, which sounds like "Yui Daira"... but I'm getting absolutely nothing with that name in regards to a Japanese drama.  

Also, neither MDL, daddicts, or Wikipedia list a parent story/drama for this Korean version.  

I am totally confused...  Can someone please help?

hello!
i've listend to the video and cannot understand any japanese name in it (and English is not my mother language so it doesn't help). But to me the name of the actress sounds more like Ueto Aya. in her dramas there is Celeb to Binbo taro which plot looks like the one you're looking for.
Maybe other MDLers can be more effective.
@SumiTheCat - I did a Google search for "Celeb to Binbo taro Korean remake" and found a post where someone listed a few remakes, and... Take Care of the Young Lady is the remake of that one!!  Thank you so-so much for your help!  And your good ears.  LOL!!  :P :D
You're welcome!
I din't expect it to be the right one. Glad to have helped.
Oh cool! I loved that drama! I had no idea that it was a remake of a Jdrama. I'll definitely have to watch the original. :)