The best version of the manga forever!!!
Only Jun Matsumoto could portray Domyouji Tsukasa so...so... I don't even find the right words to describe how great he is!!!
And, I'll tell you this, if you haven't seen Inoue Mao's Makino, you don't know this character AT ALL...
There are scenes in this drama that I'm ready to watch every day be it the funny ones, the romantic ones or even the sad ones, this the most perfect drama ever! I have rewatched it like 100 times since I started watching dramas...
VioletSakura wrote: The best version of the manga forever!!!
Only Jun Matsumoto could portray Domyouji Tsukasa so...so... I don't even find the right words to describe how great he is!!!
And, I'll tell you this, if you haven't seen Inoue Mao's Makino, you don't know this character AT ALL...
There are scenes in this drama that I'm ready to watch every day be it the funny ones, the romantic ones or even the sad ones, this the most perfect drama ever! I have rewatched it like 100 times since I started watching dramas...

ME TOO*~* But I rewatched it from the beginning already:D
KamZ wrote: well, we (RF & I) do love oori Kim Bum-ee <3...however, we wouldn't dare say anything to oori Lis-ssi's love Shota-kun lol...lest we want her to unleash her black aura on us...no can do lol

and sorry for threadjacking LOOOL..Gomen ^^

hahaha She might not visit this thread since it has her banned actor in it sooooooo Kim Bum is hotter than Shota! :p

And to armor up!

amrita828 wrote: Yes, and I DARE you declare Kim Bum is hotter than Shota (who by the way has got some Korean blood in his veins, so here we go again). LOL

Which probably accounts for him being so damn pretty! lol

And Kim Bum is hotter than at least of three of the HYD guys in my eyes...lol And he's very pretty too.

Anyways, One of my favorite scenes is the high kick...so I waited...Ok, ok.... I skipped, until *looks for the name of the main girl...ah! Makino...* did that to um...MatsuJun (was really tempted to use the nickname I have for him :D) and then dropped it.

As imperfect, done up, and ugly looking hair Lee Min Ho had and as ugly orange-y hair and "wooden" acting Oorie Kim Hyun Joong had, should I have to choose between the Japanese version or the Korean one as a form of torture, I will sit through Jan Di 1,000 times again rather than watching Oguri Shun and MatsuJun. *shudders*

Imagine how traumatized I was after seeing those pretty boys in the Korean version to find myself with those two...O_o....

Poor Shota didn't even get a chance for me to fall in love with him then, but I've reunited with him now away from those other two...lol

I enter banned actor drama threads....:D Just to say I'll never watch this because of this and that....Plus, I did see a few minutes of the first episode of this drama. :D
For the Domyouji fans

And one more Rui lol
This is definitely my favorite version of them all!! :D
It was my second drama and it made me fall head over heels in love with MatsuJun as Domyouji. I have this drama downloaded and saved on my computer and have watched it 3 times (not counting how many times I've watched my favorite parts) :p

I loved everything about this drama which is why it made it so hard to watch the Korean version. In this one we have great actors, great chemistry, and characters who actually take on the personalities from the characters in the manga. And actually some scenes are exactly the same as the manga. Shortened up and add a little more drama and some differences you've got this version. What Meteor Garden did wrong this drama did right. And I loved Meteor Garden, too (:
haha Lis's spidey senses were tingling :p

Indeed, there are some absolutely memorable scenes in this drama - even in the second season which I liked less.

My nr.1 would be the 4 flower boys fighting in a square. What starts as a quarrel between Rui and Domyouji, degenerates into a hilarious group fight. At some point, Rui punches Sojiro (how could he??? ;)) and tells him "to go brew some tea or whatever". I laugh out loud only thinking about it.

2. Rui's way of calling her: Maaakiiinò. Great. :D Oguri Shun is perhaps not a beauty, but I adore his voice, and the way he moves.

3. Sojiro and Akira decide to woo Shigeru to make her give up on Domyouji, but she reads their plan and makes them fool around like two dogs in tow. Priceless.

I wish I could find the video parts, but the tube is just full of that silly bbf. Lol.
Sleepninja wrote: haha Lis's spidey senses were tingling :p

Jejejejeje...

Lucky for him he has fans like you guys...I don't like any part of him...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jejejejeje...

Lucky for him he has fans like you guys...I don't like any part of him...LOL

I may not agree with the target of your dislike, but I understand the feeling. I too have a couple of actors I can't even watch on a poster, let alone act - regardless of their being good or bad actors. It's just pure, unadulterated dislike. lol
amrita828 wrote: I may not agree with the target of your dislike, but I understand the feeling. I too have a couple of actors I can't even watch on a poster, let alone act - regardless of their being good or bad actors. It's just pure, unadulterated dislike. lol

That's the feeling...lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank god this has a thread now *____* This is my fav version and I've seen this 2 times ^^
Hava, these are for you:

This is for Sleepy:

And that's for everyone (except Lis, perhaps, lol)

I love HYD it was my first drama ever :)
amrita828 wrote:

This is for Sleepy:

Thank you!