MDL Page

This drama is starring Ryo Nishikido, who will act as....himself, but from an other universe where he's married and has a kid.

It airs on Thursday since the 19th of April.
This show is cute, hehe. Idk if it's something I will keep watching, but I <3 Ryo, spoiler * and there was the best drama kiss ever in the first episode! hehe* The really cute girl from Zenkai Girl is in this drama, and so is the girl from Kaibutsukun.

I wonder how this drama will develop.
Is this one any good?
Sleepy, Ryochan is in this one it can´t be other than good.
Ryochan , I'll follow you in Hell ! (translation : You're such a good actor I'm willing to watch the worst drama ever if you act in it^^)
akai-kitsune wrote: Sleepy, Ryochan is in this one it can´t be other than good.

lol ok
Juniko wrote: Ryochan , I'll follow you in Hell !

(translation : You're such a good actor I'm willing to watch the worst drama ever if you act in it^^)

Thats my philosopy!
Just finished the first episode, and I like it ! But I wonder how hard it was for him to act in this drama. Because he's himself, so he should be "like himself", but since it's all scripted and all, it's also a character and he has to act...
where are we watching this?
I'm looking forward to watching this (: Waiting for it to finish airing though - Jdramas tend to take longer to get subbed.
true, I remember when I was following Soredemo, Ikite Yuku...That drama got 6 awards, but it was subbed so sooooo slowly !
It seems like it will take ages until this drama will be subbed.

Now I want to watch it without subs, but I can´t find the raws.

DC is using tudou( me can´t watch stuff on tudou)

Dailymotion, youtube, wat.tv, veoh and everyother streaming site I know doesn´t have it.

Please tell me where I could find this one!
I send you a PM when will ep2 be out ?
Got the PM. I don´t know, but its a thursday drama, so it should be out on friday.