*Watched it and loved it* Ryochan is just the best material for a drama. Its fun at the same time.
It's getting better. I still don't like Ryo, but slowly I'm getting used to him. KANA is the star of this drama! xD
I agree. It's getting better. The first episode is a bit confusing. But Ryo is a fantastic actor. His performance in A Boy and His Samurai will make you like him even more.

The thing is, you can never really tell how good an actor is unless he did feature films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Samurai

He did only two movies, but he was really good.
devitto wrote: KANA is the star of this drama! xD

I agree. I LOVE her, hehe. I definitely need more Kana in my life. The actress who plays her had a similar role in Zenkai Girl. I hope to see her more in the future.
Yes, I loved Kanon in Zenkai Girl, too. :) She's so cute.. :D
the subs are quite slow for this one :( loved the first two episode and have been waiting for the rest hope it comes out quickly >w<
Yes, I checked yesterday and there were 3 raw episodes. :O I hope they didn't drop it or something. :(
devitto wrote: Yes, I checked yesterday and there were 3 raw episodes. :O

I hope they didn't drop it or something. :(

they might have~ hope not

but lately the japanese dramas are quite slowly subbed
There is a person who has subbed the first two eps... the other day she posted that she hasn't got around to watching ep 3 yet let alone subbing it.... so fingers crossed. I did some subbing a few years back and it was So Much Work! That being said, i hope she continues- i'm enjoying this drama and it's a good insight into the things these poor idols go through!
Hi, I am also waiting for the subs for this drama...does anyone know what happens if someone drops the subbing? Does anyone else pick up the project usually?
I guess sooner or later someone will pick it up, but that may take a while. :(
Fav jdorama of tis season. Fun and heartwarming. Ep 8 made me cry.
joykimlee wrote: Fav jdorama of tis season. Fun and heartwarming. Ep 8 made me cry.

Do you watch it without subs?
I'm still waiting.. :/
I'm waiting too...Ep. 3 was suddenly subbed last week so I am hoping they are picking it up again regularly.
It was? OH, it was! I'll watch that tonight, yay. :D