Just finished ep 7. This has gotten really good. I'm enjoying it. Ep 6 was my favorite so far.

Spoiler in white below

I'm glad they didn't make her keep her fake identity and then have it only revealed towards the end of the series. That would have been so cliche. Same thing with the betrayal company takeover. It feels a lot better having those things take place during the show rather than making a run of the mill climax out of them.

Oh and I wish Saki was after me. She's another one of my drama loves.
Kya!!! So good. I loved it. So much more creative than the usual romance story. I love the lead girl. All her cute noises and personality. Shun and her did an awesome job. All the actors did. Great show. I'm glad I watched it.
Ok I'm almost afraid to post here, I don't want too see any spoiler. But anyway, I watched the first episode a while ago but just got around watching the second one until today. I love Oguri's character. He's funny, random, arrogant and honest. I'm not yet sure about the girl, though. I want to know more about herself and her past with Tohru
yankumicho wrote: Loved the ending!!

I'm glad you did because I usually don't like JDrama's endings, so I'm hoping a good one for this :D
I love this drama! Really great acting skills and cute storyline. My only complaint is that it needs to show more romance between the main characters. Overall very happy with this drama and the ending, plus Oguri Shun is awesome no doubt. And I'm not being biased. :)
ShinTak wrote: I love this drama! Really great acting skills and cute storyline. My only complaint is that it needs to show more romance between the main characters. Overall very happy with this drama and the ending, plus Oguri Shun is awesome no doubt. And I'm not being biased. :)

LOL I find that it is imposibble for me to be unbiased, but anyway, I love Oguri :D
Welcome to MDL btw :D
beca256 wrote: LOL I find that it is imposibble for me to be unbiased, but anyway, I love Oguri :D
Welcome to MDL btw :D

Ahah thank you! Love your avi btw..that picture is swoon-worthy. <3
ShinTak wrote: Ahah thank you! Love your avi btw..that picture is swoon-worthy. <3

thanks! He's Yongwha, from CNBlue
SayItAintSoJoe wrote:

awww I love that! ^^

Anyway, I just finished watching episode 5, and what I can't understand yet is why **women in drama always confess their feelings to other women, like in a cat fight style!** who does that???? Because I know I wouldn't XD
Since I started watching the chemistry between the main couple reminded me of somethinhg, butI couldn't remember what. It hit me now:

They remind of the relationship between Tony Stark and Pepper Potts in Iron Man, but Pepper Potts is a lot more kicka... than Natsui-san :)
Finishing episode 8 and still wondering where the heck is the romance....
Becca256 wrote: Finishing episode 8 and still wondering where the heck is the romance....

Yeah that's what I thought too...:/
dapinaymrs wrote: Yeah that's what I thought too...:/

All I see is her running around him like a dog and he rejecting her :/