ulilah wrote: ahhh. does anyone know what are airing dates for the last 2 eps? What a cruel thing - I might not get to see the finale :(

That would be 10 and 17 September.

Back to the drama : I've seen 6 episodes, i wonder what will happen next.
[/QUOTE]

this is very,very cool!!! Well done!!!
Still laughting about the plastic bag scene in ep 9....:D
So you are telling me...Asahina planned this all along? Really? Hmmm.. I thought he just snapped from the few years of Hyuga being praised all the time and him being second fiddle...a sour grapes mental snap...if you will. And I was thinking it was lame because it didn't seem to take much. But this "I planned it all along" thing was surprising to me. Deepens the betrayal of Hyuga thinking he was his friend all along. ..and he really seemed to be one up until this episode. Not sure what to think of this twist just yet.
Mr. Asahina ... at the end of ep 8. "I'm losing them both." ...What was your first clue? You lying, backstabbing creep. Sheesh... I love (read hate) in dramas when the antagonist systematically and methodically destroys everything around him and then sits back wondering why he has lost everything around him. What?
i'm really looking forward to this drama because of all the hype..i hope it lives up to it..this will be my first OS drama...i'm waiting for it to finish so that i can d/l the whole drama
PinkDiamond wrote: LOL...Jeanie. Mad, much!? No worries, I completely understand.

Beginning of 9 = Kawai!!!
Okay, too funny... "Don't tell me you don't know how you are going to pay for all this?"

and his face...

Funny moment. LMBO!
Jeaniessi wrote: Mr. Asahina ... at the end of ep 8. "I'm losing them both." ...What was your first clue? You lying, backstabbing creep. Sheesh... I love (read hate) in dramas when the antagonist systematically and methodically destroys everything around him and then sits back wondering why he has lost everything around him. What?

I am having this feeling that he never hated Toru, he just needed to show his strength.

After watching Ep 10 i began to wonder what kind of ending will it be.
Rourou wrote: I am having this feeling that he never hated Toru, he just needed to show his strength.

After watching Ep 10 i began to wonder what kind of ending will it be.

i agree with you. not sure if what i'm typing will count as spoiler so.....i think he just could not stand to be in the 2nd best place behind hyuga anymore. and maybe he always had that deep insecurity but after hearing so many people admire hyuga and then call asahina a good #2 it pushed him over the edge. the only way to prove he was a #1 was to totally demolish the current #1 and take his place. he clearly didn't think all the way about the fall out of his actions as well as the true role that hyuga toru had within the company.

the sad thing is i'm sure he could have just talked with hyuga about it and they could have worked it out because hyuga looked at him like a brother. instead he chose the route that would destroy everything they built. the sad thing also is he expected people to stand by him as everything fell apart.

in any case asahina blind side was a big part of why this drama was so enjoyable for me so i don't feel angry when i think about what he did to hyuga. and hyuga has proven be very resilient anyway.
boutux wrote: i agree with you. not sure if what i'm typing will count as spoiler so.....i think he just could not stand to be in the 2nd best place behind hyuga anymore. and maybe he always had that deep insecurity but after hearing so many people admire hyuga and then call asahina a good #2 it pushed him over the edge. the only way to prove he was a #1 was to totally demolish the current #1 and take his place. he clearly didn't think all the way about the fall out of his actions as well as the true role that hyuga toru had within the company.

the sad thing is i'm sure he could have just talked with hyuga about it and they could have worked it out because hyuga looked at him like a brother. instead he chose the route that would destroy everything they built. the sad thing also is he expected people to stand by him as everything fell apart.

in any case asahina blind side was a big part of why this drama was so enjoyable for me so i don't feel angry when i think about what he did to hyuga. and hyuga has proven be very resilient anyway.

Agree. I liked the way Hyuga reacted to Asahina's "fault". I don't hate Asahina since i understand his position but i am not sure if he will get a good ending.
sunflower63 wrote: this is very,very cool!!! Well done!!!

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Episode 11 Written Preview (final episode) English Translation: Hyuga has returned to Next Innovation and he’s rendered speechless by the monumental changes in the company. He still thanks Yamagami (for letting him know). He runs into Yoko, who has returned to her job at the restaurant, and they discuss how Asahina is still refusing to meet with anyone who visits him in the detention center. Yoko asks Hyuga if he’s told Makoto how he feels about her? Hyuga says no because he thinks Makoto stayed beside him because of pity over him losing everything. Yoko is angry at his response. At this time, Makoto is at the lab and receives notice that her job location has moved to Brazil. Hyuga has returned as President of Next Innovation and he holds a press conference. Makoto watches it and she can’t help herself and goes to the company. She runs into Hyuga trying to hide from her. The two people who haven’t seen each other in awhile awkwardly ask how each other is doing recently. Hyuga explains that the situation with the company is dire and this time he may not be able to do anything to save it. Makoto encourages him to work hard and hold down the fort until Asahina returns. She tells him that she’s decided to go to Brazil. Seeing that Hyuga is really stunned at the news, Makoto tries to act like she’s doing very well. A few days later, Hyuga calls Makoto and asks if she wants to come to the company. Makoto is busy with work and declines. Hyuga insists that she can come after work is done, and he will keep waiting for her. Makoto is very torn, but in the end she agrees to go. Hyuga waits for her but dawn arrives and there is still no sign of Makoto. At that time Makoto sends him a text……
I was enjoying this drama up to episode 10. I'm suddenly questioning the writers. *

For one, after being betrayed, not for a few thousand but a quarter of a BILLION dollars, he still looks for Asahina? I understand a man changing from cold hearted to a more caring and trusting person, but that's just flat out stupid to chase after him like some sad puppy who has been abused by his master. I was thinking I was misunderstanding and he just wanted closure but his statement that he was going back to NI seems to prove me wrong.

And why was Yoko the one who takes him to his mother? It should have been Makoto or even better, that he went alone. I understand she was needed for him to voice that he now liked Makoto but that could have been told in a different way. Yoko's character has bothered me from day one. Her smiles in your face then her random evil moments were unnecessary. I know you need a second lead actress because that's the drama formula, but she just threw things off when it didnt need to be and didnt make things more interesting.

And also, why would you go back the company you were kicked out from? Yeah it was yours to begin with but you were on the road to start something bigger and better with your knew found outlook on life. To go back for the man who betrayed you again is just plain stupid. It's okay to forgive, but you can't just forget. And you definitely cant go back to way things were or else it's not fair to you. It's not a matter of being a bigger person, it's a matter of protecting yourself.

And seriously, is there ever going to be a confession?!

Anyhow, I look forward to the ending. I hope it rights itself and I don't end up as disappointed as I am now.