amrita828 wrote: But why do you think her friend's name's Haruka? I don't remember anyone calling her that. O.O

I'm not sure how it came to my mind..lol
did someone call her name Haruka...
or just because I read the character list..?
but indeed, on wiki..it is written that the friend's name is Haruka..
amrita828 wrote: But why do you think her friend's name's Haruka? I don't remember anyone calling her that. O.O

It says so in asianwiki...
amrita828 wrote: Really? But it makes no sense for Haruka to run towards a friend calling loudly: "Haruka, Haruka, I'm with Kuga!"
At minute 14.22 :
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/rich-man-poor-woman-episode-1/237934

I caught that moment! Honto da! Her friend called her Haruka~ what's going on?
First I was confused she used another name, as she was called another one (or none) in the episode, then I was confused I had never heard her real name...now this... something wrong with my memory, or they're messing with me...
VioletSakura wrote: I caught that moment! Honto da! Her friend called her Haruka~ what's going on?
First I was confused she used another name, as she was called another one (or none) in the episode, then I was confused I had never heard her real name...now this... something wrong with my memory, or they're messing with me...

I think that either they made a mistake in the drama - which is very unlikely - or simply they have made a mistake on asianwiki and from there it went to Viki and so on (these sites usually borrow infos one from the other).
It's not your memory, since the scene is there as you remembered it. :)
finished episode 3...still loving this story :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Written preview for Episode 4: Hyuga is fretting about the delays in the development of the personal registry network, especially since another large IT infrastructure company announces the development of the same capability. This throws Next Innovation into a critical period. On the other hand, friend Ono Haruka encourages Chihiro, who has been fired, to do something proactive to apologize or make it up to Hyuga. Asahina thinks it's a bad idea to fire Chihiro but Hyuga calmly says that a company currently collecting all the personal data of every single citizen cannot afford to employ someone who is using a fake name. At this time, Chihiro runs to the neighborhood agencies to collect feedback on whether government workers think the current government IT infrastructure is outdated, and on their thoughts for what is needed in the future where personal data is kept on file and easily accessible. Hyuga is angered by the inability to create the system he has in mind so he locks himself up to do it himself. After 42 hours of working nonstop, Yasuoka cannot stand it anymore and drags Hyuga outside. They run into Yoko, and the two people who are stressed about the work decide to relax a bit.... At that time, the survey-conducting Chihiro gets suspected of being a swindler and taken away by authorities. In the middle of the night, Hyuga gets a call and he reluctantly goes to pick up Chihiro. Returning back to Next Innovation, and it's just Hyuga and Chihiro alone in the office....
amrita828 wrote: I think that either they made a mistake in the drama - which is very unlikely - or simply they have made a mistake on asianwiki and from there it went to Viki and so on (these sites usually borrow infos one from the other).
It's not your memory, since the scene is there as you remembered it. :)

so I think the real name is finally revealed on ep 4 (haven't watched it, so not sure)..
but I see her real name is written for the synopsis of ep 5.. and it's not Haruka..so yeah, that's weird..since I also checked the scene you mentioned, and her friend really called her Haruka.. -__-
Don't click if you don't wanna know the real name of Chihiro Sawaki.
Rich Man, Poor Woman
like soracantabile I haven't seen ep 4 yet x.x
soracantabile wrote: so I think the real name is finally revealed on ep 4 (haven't watched it, so not sure)..
but I see her real name is written for the synopsis of ep 5.. and it's not Haruka..so yeah, that's weird..since I also checked the scene you mentioned, and her friend really called her Haruka.. -__-

Indeed, her real name is revealed in ep.4. I think it's something like Matsuko or Masuko.
Whatever, LOL. I'll forever remain with the image of a girl calling herself while running towards a friend.
Next time we talk, I'll make sure I start with "Rita, Rita, here's my opinion!". ;)
amrita828 wrote: Indeed, her real name is revealed in ep.4. I think it's something like Matsuko or Masuko.
Whatever, LOL. I'll forever remain with the image of a girl calling herself while running towards a friend.
Next time we talk, I'll make sure I start with "Rita, Rita, here's my opinion!". ;)

so I re-watched that "Haruka, Haruka!" part again and again, and I now remember why I think the friend's name is Haruka from the very beginning..
I thought the one who said "Haruka! Haruka!" was Makoto (Chihiro's real name...I watched ep 4 and don't think it as spoiler so I just say it.. :P)
and now I re-watched it again, I think so again...but now I noticed about bad editing..
because when we hear "Haruka! Haruka!",, we can see the friend's mouth is stay still; smiling... not saying anything..
so I take it as Makoto who said that...but bad cutting scene..

anyway, for ep 4...
again, more reason to hate Aibu Saki... lol
and *I always think something wrong with Kosuke... and there I think I'm right..such a double face! -__-
and Makoto doesn't know about Hyuga's disorder? I thought she knows.. >_<
O.O ooooo I can't wait...that's the problem with japanese dramas, I have to wait another week.:(
I can't wait for next week! While watching episode 4, all Hyuga was doing was working on the program with 'Sawaki' and I felt excited! They have so much chemistry! or it's just me, but either way I love this drama!
I've been trying 2 wait 4 at least 5 eps... after reading these comments...it's getting harder.