emMiK wrote: I can't wait for next week! While watching episode 4, all Hyuga was doing was working on the program with 'Sawaki' and I felt excited! They have so much chemistry! or it's just me, but either way I love this drama!

This! I LOVED the part where he has her test out the program/system. It felt awesome since ive been in that position before :D
Finally we know THE name... *Makoto Natsui* which, of course he's going to forget, I fear... :p
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Written preview for episode 5: Hyuga and Makoto take the same elevator and Makoto is unusually quiet as her mind flashes back to seeing the kiss between Hyuga and Yoko. Which is when Yoko enters the elevator and the unsettled Makoto finds an excuse to quickly get off. Which leaves Hyuga and Yoko in the same elevator where there the atmosphere is prickling. Hyuga starts to test the new interface for the personal data registry and heads to the countryside for beta testing with the team. They discover Aoyama growing tomatoes in the countryside, and he turns out to be a programming genius that suddenly retired years ago. He also happens to be Makoto’s online pal. A few days later, Makoto and Hyuga’s beta testing at the countryside gets very unfavorable responses since people are not familiar with computers and don’t understand how to use it. As everyone is worried about what to do, they hear that the other IT company has formed a project team much larger than Next Innovation’s to develop their own personal data registry interface. Asahina is surprised by something and tumbles down the stairs. Hyuga visits him in the hospital and is very worried about his accident. Hyuga tells Asahina that he’s met with Tono, one of the original employees of Next Innovation. Makoto does a favor for Asahina and brings books to Yoko’s restaurant, where she sees a smiling Hyuga there……
I should just stop watching this until it is fully aired. The previews on this one makes me crazy. ***Is he really going to go for the wrong girl? Is his best friend really screwing him over?*** Ofcourse it doesn't help that I watgched episode 5 before the subtitles were out. lol
goldenseal50 wrote: I should just stop watching this until it is fully aired. The previews on this one makes me crazy. ***Is he really going to go for the wrong girl? Is his best friend really screwing him over?*** Ofcourse it doesn't help that I watgched episode 5 before the subtitles were out. lol

Lol im waiting for the subs! I cant wait! I love this drama.
I do like this drama. I think its interesting. And ofcourse Oguri Shun is amazing. But why are people so in love with it..? Its the only Summer Jdrama i've started yet because everyone was talking about how good it is. But... I dont think its amazing. I'm going to start the rest of the dramas next week, starting with Beginners!
Written preview for episode 6:

Hyuga calls a press conference to discuss the leak of all the personal files. He explains that the leak of the personal files is currently being investigated, and there are no signs that any outside sources have breached their security network. But the Board of Directors continues to pressure Hyuga, and the stock price of the company plummets. This situation causes employees of Next Innovation to be walking on eggshells.

Because the company still holds considerable amount of personal files, the company undertakes an investigation of all employees. Despite the surveillance camera footage, no one suspicious is spotted.

Yamagami decides that they still need to hold on to the personal files until the new dies down. Makoto is asked to get an update about the investigation into the leak. At that time, Asahina brings up the fact that in two weeks, Makoto’s internship will be up and her contract over, so she shouldn’t be tasked with this matter. Makato wants to take on this project and asks to be allowed to do it, but Hyuga decides not to.

On the other hand, to increase patronage at the restaurant, Yoko decides to use the extra ingredients to run a cooking workshop. She asks her rival the sous chef to help create the menu. Makoto is busying preparing for the upcoming Board meeting and runs into Yoko. Makoto is very affected by what she thinks is Yoko and Hyuga’s relationship, and she wonders what will happen if Yoko becomes Hyuga’s wife. Hyuga is home depressed from the Board pressuring him to take responsibility for the leak. He calls Makoto, but she is with Asahina at the restaurant and doesn’t hear his call. At that time, Hyuga’s doorbell rings….

I'm totally obsessed with this drama, everyone who didn't start watching it, wait 'till it completely airs, it's a pain in the ass to wait a week, but it's so cute, so everything is forgiven.
subs for epi 5 are up. the truth is revealed and it's quite a twist in the story. made me a lil angry actually. i'm not even into the romance angle of this drama i'm more interested in the techology and the next innovation part of the story.

Artist : Miwa
Title (Album) : ヒカリへ
Release Date : 2012.08.15
Genre : Pop
Bitrate : 320kbps

1. ヒカリへ
2. Napa
3. HiKARiE (Remix) ~English version~
4. ヒカリへ ~instrumental~
5. 僕が僕であるために (bonus track)

DOWNLOAD --> http://www.mediafire.com/?k7moy5wqjm9rmk7

P.S. I think the link has a time limit. :p
Written preview Episode 7: Next Innovation receives an order to cease operations. Asahina, Hyuga, and Yamagami stay at the office, and under the threat of bankruptcy, in the discussions of how to obtain the necessary funds even Hyuga has lost his usual arrogance. At that time, Asahina tells Hyuga that his confession of feelings for Makoto was rejected by her. The employees who have been told to take an extended vacation return to the office. Makoto goes to Hyuga?s office , and the first words that reach her when she opens the door is ?lying woman?. Makoto realizes that Hyuga is talking about her not answering the phone and she apologizes to him. But Hyuga then remembers that when Makoto returned his call, he was embracing Yoko, so he acts awkward with her. Makoto tells Hyuga that he may have a lot of enemies, but he also has a lot of allies like herself. Even if she?s just exaggerating, she wants to reassure him at this time. Hearing this, Hyuga is comforted and he decides to sell all his shares and use the cash as compensation to the 500,000 people whose personal data was leaked. Hyuga tells Asahina about his plans and Asahina apologizes for doubting his methods before. Hyuga has the support of Asahina and he vows to rebuild the company. At that time, Makoto receives the notice from a large pharmaceutical company that she has been offered employment. She?s ecstatic about the sudden job offer, but sad that she will need to leave Hyuga?s side. Later in the night when she is alone with Hyuga, she confesses that she wants to stay by his side and work with him. Hyuga responds??..
Dojemi10 wrote:
Artist : Miwa
Title (Album) : ヒカリへ
Release Date : 2012.08.15
Genre : Pop
Bitrate : 320kbps

1. ヒカリへ
2. Napa
3. HiKARiE (Remix) ~English version~
4. ヒカリへ ~instrumental~
5. 僕が僕であるために (bonus track)

DOWNLOAD --> http://www.mediafire.com/?k7moy5wqjm9rmk7

P.S. I think the link has a time limit. :p

Ohh this is what you meant. Thanks!
Dojemi10 wrote: Written preview Episode 7:

Next Innovation receives an order to cease operations. Asahina, Hyuga, and Yamagami stay at the office, and under the threat of bankruptcy, in the discussions of how to obtain the necessary funds even Hyuga has lost his usual arrogance. At that time, Asahina tells Hyuga that his confession of feelings for Makoto was rejected by her.

The employees who have been told to take an extended vacation return to the office. Makoto goes to Hyuga’s office , and the first words that reach her when she opens the door is “lying woman”. Makoto realizes that Hyuga is talking about her not answering the phone and she apologizes to him. But Hyuga then remembers that when Makoto returned his call, he was embracing Yoko, so he acts awkward with her.

Makoto tells Hyuga that he may have a lot of enemies, but he also has a lot of allies like herself. Even if she’s just exaggerating, she wants to reassure him at this time. Hearing this, Hyuga is comforted and he decides to sell all his shares and use the cash as compensation to the 500,000 people whose personal data was leaked.

Hyuga tells Asahina about his plans and Asahina apologizes for doubting his methods before. Hyuga has the support of Asahina and he vows to rebuild the company. At that time, Makoto receives the notice from a large pharmaceutical company that she has been offered employment. She’s ecstatic about the sudden job offer, but sad that she will need to leave Hyuga’s side. Later in the night when she is alone with Hyuga, she confesses that she wants to stay by his side and work with him. Hyuga responds……..

Ughhhhhh~~~~~
I watched 2 first episodes but I didn't enjoy watching it.