Dojemi10 wrote: Written preview Episode 7:

Next Innovation receives an order to cease operations. Asahina, Hyuga, and Yamagami stay at the office, and under the threat of bankruptcy, in the discussions of how to obtain the necessary funds even Hyuga has lost his usual arrogance. At that time, Asahina tells Hyuga that his confession of feelings for Makoto was rejected by her.

The employees who have been told to take an extended vacation return to the office. Makoto goes to Hyuga’s office , and the first words that reach her when she opens the door is “lying woman”. Makoto realizes that Hyuga is talking about her not answering the phone and she apologizes to him. But Hyuga then remembers that when Makoto returned his call, he was embracing Yoko, so he acts awkward with her.

Makoto tells Hyuga that he may have a lot of enemies, but he also has a lot of allies like herself. Even if she’s just exaggerating, she wants to reassure him at this time. Hearing this, Hyuga is comforted and he decides to sell all his shares and use the cash as compensation to the 500,000 people whose personal data was leaked.

Hyuga tells Asahina about his plans and Asahina apologizes for doubting his methods before. Hyuga has the support of Asahina and he vows to rebuild the company. At that time, Makoto receives the notice from a large pharmaceutical company that she has been offered employment. She’s ecstatic about the sudden job offer, but sad that she will need to leave Hyuga’s side. Later in the night when she is alone with Hyuga, she confesses that she wants to stay by his side and work with him. Hyuga responds……..

Why didn't you just finish it?? hehehe, anyway, once it's subbed, I'm off to watch it.
fareway wrote: I watched 2 first episodes but I didn't enjoy watching it.

Really? Why is that?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Really? Why is that?

hmm I really can't find reason why I disliked this drama..
I liked main male character keke. But humhum .. dunno.
fareway wrote: hmm I really can't find reason why I disliked this drama..
I liked main male character keke. But humhum .. dunno.

Lol I see :P That happens to me sometimes. People hype up a drama, and I watch it and it's okay at best for me. Different people have different tastes :P

bwahahaha. Found this on tumblr.
LOL at that pic ! As for me I m totally addicted to that drama !! Well, I ve always been a OguriShun addict but this drama is freaking awesome. At first I thought it was some kind of japanese version of "the social network" but this is so different after all. The acting is great and the music is enjoyable . The second male AND female lead are actually really interesting (there not just annoying, I HATE them!!! Her, because she`s so cool that I fear she s gonna win...and HIM...because he`s EVIL !!!!) And in Japan I can even watch it on TV ^^
I catched up with the drama and Shun is great as always..... The drama is interesting.
The opening song is great !
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Lol I see :P That happens to me sometimes. People hype up a drama, and I watch it and it's okay at best for me. Different people have different tastes :P

yep, exactly ^.^
I love the opening song so much! It's so cute-which made me listen to it all day! As for the drama, I'm in love with it! But I hate Kosuke. X.X
I started watching this drama yesterday: so far so good but i'm hoping that it won't be messed up in the middle.
the link for miwa's single is no good...copy right removal. sucks cuz i hear that song everywhere. it's really catch even the english version is played alot. as for the drama i'm still loving it. i started out loving asahina and now i want to see him burn. i started out hating his sister and now i like her. funny how things change in 7 epis. i love how hyuga has grown but the end of the last epi made me sad. the new name of the show should be rich today poor tomorrow.
boutux wrote: the link for miwa's single is no good...copy right removal. sucks cuz i hear that song everywhere. it's really catch even the english version is played alot.

as for the drama i'm still loving it. i started out loving asahina and now i want to see him burn. i started out hating his sister and now i like her. funny how things change in 7 epis. i love how hyuga has grown but the end of the last epi made me sad. the new name of the show should be rich today poor tomorrow.

its somewhere on the net. I d/led her entire album.

this show has been really good so far.
They keep torturing poor Toru in the recent episodes, almost makes me dread each new ep. But so far, it's definitely one of Shun's more enjoyable dramas. And I've never liked an Ishihara Satomi character so much, she's very relatable and funny here =^^=
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Written preview for episode 9: After being pushed out of Next Innovation by Asahina, Hyuga storms out of the farewell party. Makoto chases after Hyuga and tells him that she wants to leave with him. She gets on the back of his motorcycle and the two of them ride off. Hyuga wakes up at the beach where the sun is setting, with Makoto tightly pressed up next to him. In this awkward moment, Hyuga sees a plastic bag fly onto Makoto’s face and he laughs, staring at her. The new President of Next Innovation Asahina faces the media and his plans for the personal file project is complimented as “the true master revealing himself”, which makes Asahina smile. The project partner JI Technology complains that the cost for the personal file project is still too high so Asahina changes the interface. He introduces the new interface at the presentation to the Ministry, and Vice Minister Fujikawa points out that Hyuga’s original interface was better, but Asahina remains unmoved. Yoko finds Hyuga and apologizes for what her brother did. She hands him the USB containing evidence that Asahina leaked the personal lifes. Hyuga isn’t interested in that and tells her there is no need for her to apologize, because there is an idiot who wants to follow him.… Yoko hears Hyuga talk about his feelings for Makoto and it arouses her jealousy. She brings Hyuga out and Hyuga sees Asahina and Makoto casually smiling and talking with each other. Hyuga is rooted in place and stares at them………