nouhad wrote: too bad they didn't kiss but i did not understan what he said to her and she start to wipe her mouth so i preferd to not watch it and wait 4 sub

He told her there is sand on her mouth :p
ahh, nooo...I was really hoping for them to kiss! :0(
sunflower63 wrote: ahh, nooo...I was really hoping for them to kiss! :0(

I think they will make an interesting finale, I wouldn't worry, there are still two episodes for kissing lol. I think they know what the viewers may want to see so I'm going to go with it and the final scene was really a good thing. I like their chemistry a lot and they teased us with that scene but..! it;s a tease which has a promise left for the final episode. I am expecting a build up, another burst of uncertainty and some desperate chasing after...though I never know, this jdrama is fortunately fairly moderate with these cliches, or rather they are there, just milder forms. I love japanese dramas. they will not exxagerate (hopefully) like the Koreans tend to do.

The scene at the train station was very in character lol. I loved it.
I've finally started watching this drama (2 episodes), i'm glad that i haven't started it when it first aired or i wouldn't be able to put up with the "waiting time".
Waiting for the subs...
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Episode 10 Written Preview: The Tokyo Prosecutor?s Office have arrested Asahina and asks to speak with Hyuga, who testifies that he doesn?t have any knowledge that Asahina directed the leak of the personal files. The Prosecutor tells him that it was Tono who leaked the personal files. Yoko is overwhelmed by the media who have tracked her down at the restaurant wanting to ask about her brother. Nogi suggests that she take some time off. Makoto happily welcomes Hyuga back to Wonder Wall. But when Hyuga learns that Next Innovation is being further investigated and risks bankruptcy, he can?t help but feel heartache. To help the new company quickly get on track, he works hard with Makoto beside him. But Makoto feels this sadness as she watches Hyuga maturing to run his own business. Yamagami finds Hyuga and begs him to return to Next Innovation. Hyuga says there is something else he wants to protect now, but?.. Hyuga goes to the jail to visit Asahina but Asahina refuses to see him. Not just Hyuga, Asahina also refuses to meet with Yoko or their parents. At this time, Hyuga receives an email from Makoto asking to take some time off. Hyuga senses something is wrong and he calls Makoto but she doesn?t answer her phone. He is worried and rushes to her apartment, but Makoto is already gone?
Dont want them to kiss yet. Glad it didnt happen then.
Dojemi10 wrote: Episode 10 Written Preview:

The Tokyo Prosecutor’s Office have arrested Asahina and asks to speak with Hyuga, who testifies that he doesn’t have any knowledge that Asahina directed the leak of the personal files. The Prosecutor tells him that it was Tono who leaked the personal files. Yoko is overwhelmed by the media who have tracked her down at the restaurant wanting to ask about her brother. Nogi suggests that she take some time off.

Makoto happily welcomes Hyuga back to Wonder Wall. But when Hyuga learns that Next Innovation is being further investigated and risks bankruptcy, he can’t help but feel heartache. To help the new company quickly get on track, he works hard with Makoto beside him. But Makoto feels this sadness as she watches Hyuga maturing to run his own business. Yamagami finds Hyuga and begs him to return to Next Innovation. Hyuga says there is something else he wants to protect now, but…..

Hyuga goes to the jail to visit Asahina but Asahina refuses to see him. Not just Hyuga, Asahina also refuses to meet with Yoko or their parents. At this time, Hyuga receives an email from Makoto asking to take some time off. Hyuga senses something is wrong and he calls Makoto but she doesn’t answer her phone. He is worried and rushes to her apartment, but Makoto is already gone…

Oh noooo~ nande???? Why get so dramatic before the end... ugh~
VioletSakura wrote: Oh noooo~ nande???? Why get so dramatic before the end... ugh~

This was to be expected. I think this holiday is about something that was dropped but will now reurfaace again. I really feel sorry for Asahina. now he has even less self-confidence and self-respect that he had before.
I am going to shamelessly share my hikari e cover here which I just uploaded! XDXDXD
Ishihara Satomi <3

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
bannie wrote: I am going to shamelessly share my hikari e cover here which I just uploaded! XDXDXD
Ishihara Satomi <3

sugoi~!!! <3
ahhh. does anyone know what are airing dates for the last 2 eps? What a cruel thing - I might not get to see the finale :(