yankumicho wrote: I watched the first episode of this the other day and after I said, "Finally, another good j-drama!" Even though I am an Oguri Shun fan, I haven't been impressed with the last few shows I'd seen him in, like Binbo Danshi, which I liked but didn't love and Juui Doolittle, which I only watched one episode of then dropped.

I'm glad that he's already redeemed himself in one episode, and I can't wait to see the next one!

Juui Dolittle is good!

But seems like there are many positive comments for this show.
I'll take it up then!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I actually am. Guess why :D

I know why. I read your episode review. =D
İts a pleasure to see Shun again. Watched first ep and liked it so far.
bannie wrote: Juui Dolittle is good!

But seems like there are many positive comments for this show.
I'll take it up then!

I might watch it again in the future, but I have trouble watching animals in pain. That's probably why I dropped it.

You really should; the first episode had me laughing.
I finally watched it yesterday. I liked it! And the cliffhanger at the end LOL... what was that about? Why she is using that name? I like how Oguri creates his characters and so far I'm not disappointed with this drama.
watched ep 1 on Friday - gotta say, i have missed Oguri Shun! So far I am really enjoying it. Interesting twist with the name at the end, I'm already looking forward to ep 2 I hardly ever watch airing drama, but this one is gonna be a good ride methinks. It's nice to see Oguri on my TV screen again. >contented sigh< ^^
bannie wrote: Just passed by and was wondering whether it was a good drama so decided to look at the discussion.

Many mention Oguri Shun...

do you know he has PECTUS EXCAVATUM?

Who cares about his Pectus Excavatum ? have you ever though that we like him as an actor, well , at least i do, i don't know about others
Rourou wrote: Who cares about his Pectus Excavatum ? have you ever though that we like him as an 'actor, well , at least i do, i don't know about others

I don't care as well, I don't even go crazy over him, but I absolutely love his diversity in acting. There wasn't a single drama or movie with him that I watched and didn't enjoy, even Tajomaru, and that was a one weird Japanese style story.
I watched the first episode and really liked it, but I wish I had waited a bit for a few more episodes to be aired before starting.
mangagirl wrote: I watched the first episode and really liked it, but I wish I had waited a bit for a few more episodes to be aired before starting.

cause now waiting is a torment...

I'm not a big fan of Oguri ( generally I appreciate his acting but I'm not in love with him :P ) but in spite of that I really liked the first episode and can't wait for another one :( Looking forward to chemistry between main leads!
corneliacornelius wrote: cause now waiting is a torment...

I'm not a big fan of Oguri ( generally I appreciate his acting but I'm not in love with him :P ) but in spite of that I really liked the first episode and can't wait for another one :( Looking forward to chemistry between main leads!

Exactly!!!!
I am a fan of Oguri and I have liked everything I have watched him in thus far. I think this has a lot of potential and I hope the writers keep us happy.
I love, love, love this, so far :)
For me the first episode started really good but then I was a bit annoyed with the female lead - she was too obedient, psychically weak and really passive, she reminded me a bit of Go Mi nam from YAB whom I really detest. But the end of the episode...... I loved it! That means that maybe, let's hope so, she isn't just a pushover but a smart and calculating girl.
Rourou wrote: Who cares about his Pectus Excavatum ? have you ever though that we like him as an actor, well , at least i do, i don't know about others

Dont have to be so touchy
Its just another part of him.

But he has pectus excavatum.

Never noticed it till I read it on wikipedia.
And I started noticing it everywhere, especially Crows Zero.
bannie wrote: Dont have to be so touchy
Its just another part of him.

But he has pectus excavatum.

Never noticed it till I read it on wikipedia.
And I started noticing it everywhere, especially Crows Zero.

Huh...That is interesting. I didn't know that about him.