MDL Drama Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis :

At 29, Hyuga Toru is the popular young president of the IT company, Next Innovation, which is said to have a market capitalisation of 300 billion yen. Asahina Kosuke, who saw Toru?s potential, proposed to form a company. Eight years ago, the company was started in a room of the old student union building, and became an instant success. On the other hand, Sawaki Chihiro, a fourth year student at Tokyo University?s faculty of science, has not landed a job and spends each day scrambling for interviews. One day, while on her way to an interview, Chihiro notices the high-rise building that Next Innovation is in. It is a sophisticated office where stylish people work in contrast to her suit and old, low heels. At that moment, Hyuga discloses a plan to create a system to manage family registers online to Asahina and the director Yamagami Yoshiyuki. Hyuga is eager to do it before the country embarks on the work, but Yamagami shows reluctance because the initial investment would consume the company?s money. Several days later, Chihiro arrives at Next Innovation for a company information session. The hall is packed with students so she sits in the front row. Hyuga appears on stage and after he finishes his story, he starts asking the students in the front row questions. Chihiro?s turn finally comes. Suddenly asked for her number of tentative job offers, Chihiro honestly discloses that she has none. Hyuga mockingly wonders if it is the era where even Tokyo University graduates get no informal job offers or if Chihiro has a great number of flaws ?

Cast/Characters description :

Oguri Shun as Hyuga Toru : The president of Next Innovation. His management skills are neither outstanding nor is his ability to attract large capital or have a long-term view of the future. The website he did as a hobby at home quickly generated cash and he found him a billionaire. Because he dislikes people, he keeps thinking that all those who approach him are after his money. The people around him call him various names, ??billionaire?, ?master of mobile games?, ?con man?, ?eccentric?, ?geek?. He takes an interest in Sawaki Chihiro who suddenly appears before him and is completely different from him.

Ishihara Satomi as Sawaki Chihiro : A fourth year Tokyo University science faculty student who is job hunting. She has been a hardworking person since young, studying diligently and living in a down-to-earth way. However, she is tactless as well as shy. This makes it difficult for her to find employment and her job hunt has been a complete failure. One day, she attends a Next Innovation?s company information session, and through a strange turn of events ends up working for Hyuga Toru. His tendency to make remarks that hurt people without giving a second thought aggravates her, but before long, she senses his idealism and loneliness because of that, and starts falling for him.

Aibu Saki as Asahina Yoko : Asahina Kosuke?s younger sister. A restaurant chef. She dropped out of high school and went on to a vocational school for culinary arts. After that she went to California for training and was voted one of 100 promising young chefs. With this recognition of her abilities, she is assigned to be the chef of a newly opened restaurant at the building where Next Innovation is located. She is a rare female in the male-dominated culinary business. She met Hyuga Toru way before her brother and soon falls in love with him.

Arata as Asahina Kosuke : Asahina Yoko?s older brother and the vice-president of Next Innovation. After graduating from Tokyo University, he worked at a major telecommunications company. After that, he met Hyuga Toru who is his complete opposite. Seeing Hyuga?s potential, he proposed that they start a business and Next Innovation was founded. He is mild-mannered, popular and also good at all sports. Because he and Hyuga have different personalities, they do not clash. Instead Asahina is the one who gives concrete form to Hyuga?s ideas. Theirs is a relationship where they complement each other and have formed strong bonds.

Sano Shiro as Yamagami Yoshiyuki : Next Innovation?s accountant. ?I?ll give you an interesting job,? that was Asahina Kosuke?s promise to him to get him to join the company. Although he is an analog person, he can change to suit the situation because of his flexible personality. He has faith in Asahina but dislikes Hyuga Toru?s impudence.

Is there anyone who started or plans to watch this?
I might watch it after I finish a few of the other dramas that this season is offering. I love Oguri Shun, so I'll watch it sometime surely!!!
If there's anyone who will watch it, that would be because of Oguri Shun :D
Rourou wrote: If there's anyone who will watch it, that would be because of Oguri Shun :D

He was hot when he was younger, but I think he gets hotter with age. The pic up at top displays that.
I watched the 1st episode.. it was kind of bore me a bit at first,, but the ending was totally not.. really interested to see what will happen next.. :D but still, i dislike aibu saki.. :(
yankumicho wrote: He was hot when he was younger, but I think he gets hotter with age. The pic up at top displays that.

Agree, yet when i remember the old days of Hana Kimi, i just ... waaah memories, memories !

soracantabile wrote: I watched the 1st episode..
it was kind of bore me a bit at first,, but the ending was totally not..
really interested to see what will happen next.. :D

but still, i dislike aibu saki.. :(

I'm one of the people who doesn't judge the first episode at all (it can happen rarely though)
I agree about aibu saki, i didn't like her in zettai kareshi then her character made me hate her in Buzzer Beat yet i believe that Ishihara Satomi is in a better leading role than her.
Rourou wrote: Agree, yet when i remember the old days of Hana Kimi, i just ... waaah memories, memories !

I'm one of the people who doesn't judge the first episode at all (it can happen rarely though)
I agree about aibu saki, i didn't like her in zettai kareshi then her character made me hate her in Buzzer Beat yet i believe that Ishihara Satomi is in a better leading role than her.

Oh, Hana Kimi, my first experience with him and my first drama. Memories, indeed.
Rourou wrote:

haha..me too...i watched buzzer beat first..so, i hated her there, and still didn't like her in zettai...then i still so in her any other dramas..
and feel like i'll hate her more in this one..? >_<
but yes, i'm glad the lead one is ishihara satomi...i like her, and of course oguri shun, also the story (at least until now.. :D)
I really want to watch it, can't wait for the subs.
Elisabetta wrote: I really want to watch it, can't wait for the subs.

the subs is out already.. :)
i watched epi 1 on tv monday. i loved it. i can't wait for subs. and oguri shun is looking sexy. duh shun is the main attraction.lol a lot of aibu-chan hate in here lol. i didn't like her in buzzer beat and at the beginning of zettai kareshi but by the end i liked her. and i liked her in attention please. i say if u hated her that much after buzzer beat she did her job well lol. and she is also part of why i'm watching this drama cuz i think she is a good actress.
dramacrazy is not subbed yet.. where did u watch it with subs?
soracantabile wrote: the subs is out already.. :)

where can i watch it with subs?
pinay0917 wrote: where can i watch it with subs?

i'm not sure about streaming..
but the srt file is out already
so you need to download the RAW first...
but if you still want to do streaming, then maybe it'll out later..maybe... :P

btw, if you want to find the srt file, google this:
wrote: eric paroissien subtitles

then you'll find the blog....i think.. :P