Rourou wrote: If there's anyone who will watch it, that would be because of Oguri Shun :D

Haha. You are sooo right. Haha. I watched it because of Shun but it really has a nice storyline. Awesome twists.
good show, I enjoyed it. Also, the soundtrack was awesome too!
Becca256 wrote: Finishing episode 8 and still wondering where the heck is the romance....

It's been a month since i finished this but i had the same question too back then. The firsts episodes focus on work basicly. But keep watching it i dont want to spoil anything but it's gonna be more intresting as it goes. i would say that it's pretty good drama just a little bit slow in the beggining of the plot.. :)
I finished watching it a couple weeks ago. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as i did. I originally thought, "yup, another drama about an antisocial rich guy and some lovable broke chick. Let's see how this one turns out." I was pleasantly surprised though. I really enjoyed this drama.
I really enjoyed this drama. It's been a while since I was so into a drama that I completed it under 2 days (and because of no life). I've never been the biggest fan of Oguri Shun, but this drama made me reconsider him ^^
I liked the special as much as I liked the drama and it's all because of that ending, it was too cute!