Iki mo Dekinai Natsu Page[/URL]

A 19-year-old girl burdened by a cruel destiny, a 41-year-old man living in atonement, and a forbidden love that cannot be accepted by the people around them. ?Iki mo Dekinai Natsu? is as much a social drama as it is a love story. Takei plays said girl who learns that her mother never recorded her birth in their family register. While falling into despair after finding out the secret about her birth yet wholeheartedly trying to live to regain ?herself?, she happens to run into a former journalist (Eguchi) who is suffering from a deep scar in his heart himself. Although they could be father and daughter, they start to develop much stronger feelings for each other, a love forbidden by society.

[U]Cast
Takei Emi
Eguchi Yosuke
Kimura Yoshino
Nakamura Aoi
Hara Mikie
Kirishima Reika
Koshiba Fuka (小芝風花)
Hamada Mari
Kaname Jun
RIKIYA
Hashimoto Reika
Shimizu Kazuki (清水一希)
Katsunobu
Asada Miyoko
Kitaoji Kinya

Is anyone watching this drama? How was the first episode?
Yes, it does. I added it to my list. I need to watch the other drama she was in this year, but lately I've not really been in the mood to watch dramas.
I watched the first episode, I really liked it, I'm excited to see where it goes.
I'm downloading it... but I have high expectation... :D
LisNoir wrote: Yes, it does. I added it to my list. I need to watch the other drama she was in this year, but lately I've not really been in the mood to watch dramas.

ive seen W no Higeki...

and it was nice^^

no makjang
pandabear wrote: I watched the first episode, I really liked it, I'm excited to see where it goes.

Nice. I think she might be the only Japanese actress I've liked in two different dramas, even if I didn't completely love the dramas.

bokami wrote: ive seen W no Higeki...

and it was nice^^

no makjang

Awesome!
This looks very interesting to me. I am adding it!
Jeanie unnie! It does look interesting. I'm going to wait until the drama ends airing and it's subbed. Sometimes Japanese subbing teams abandon the projects halfway, even when there is no one else working on them.
LisNoir wrote: Jeanie unnie!

It does look interesting. I'm going to wait until the drama ends airing and it's subbed. Sometimes Japanese subbing teams abandon the projects halfway, even when there is no one else working on them.

I am going to wait until it is finished too. My currently watching list is bursting at the seems. I am trying to catch up now so I am not always lagging behind when a drama I want to watch starts airing!

Also I'm trying to watch all the lovely Kdramas I want and include a Jdrama here and there. Not working out right now. :(

This one looks good even though I am not always interested in older man/younger woman scenarios. But again, I am going to be like you and wait until more of this has finished airing and being subbed.

Are you in a bad drama funk?
Jeaniessi wrote: I am going to wait until it is finished too. My currently watching list is bursting at the seems. I am trying to catch up now so I am not always lagging behind when a drama I want to watch starts airing!

Also I'm trying to watch all the lovely Kdramas I want and include a Jdrama here and there. Not working out right now. :(

This one looks good even though I am not always interested in older man/younger woman scenarios. But again, I am going to be like you and wait until more of this has finished airing and being subbed.

Are you in a bad drama funk?

I haven't been in the mood for a Jdrama since Hungry! <----<3

And I'm mostly in a drama funk, I still watch AGD and Bridal Mask.
woah...ep 1 was great, imo... so, so far i love 3 currently airing romance jdramas.. <3 and oh, didn't know Kaname Jun plays here too...kekeke... i got a bonus! :P
Haa, the first episode was so sad ;__;
But somehow her reaction when she got told that she would be able to work full time was strange o_O. And the others seemed to be jealous because she got the chance to study in Paris, didn't they? Maybe I'm just imagining things...
After watching 2 ep i have to say i really like it. I've been waiting for the drama with older man/younger girl so i am happy. I just hope that the girl that works in the store plus the older lady don't make even harder for Rei since they are jealous of her.
looks interesting...adding it