So okay, i have never watch any japanese drama yet, soo yeah pls help me huhu

if possible i want something like on 2012 - 2016 

I'm really new to Japanese dramas and I'm currently watching Hana Yori Dango but it came out before 2012.
It depends on what genres and tropes you like. Looking at your list you might want to watch the jversions of Playfull Kiss, BOF, You're Beautiful etc. If you only like romance there are Rich Man Poor Woman, Date, Koinaka, Dame Watashi Ni Koishite Kudasai, from the recent years. A lot of great romantic jdramas are older than 2012. There are other new dramas worth recommending but they are non-romantic so it depends if you like the other genres to see if you would possibly enjoy them. Or filter through the top rated jdramas here. We MDL-ers are not the most objective people but it's a start
I recommend you Dear Sister
Here are a few Japanese dramas that you may enjoy~

Beginners! - (Comedy, Friendship, Romance) Eight police officers in training. Includes interesting back stories, and some nice romance.

Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu - (Romance, Life) A businesswoman who has had no experience in love or relationships, suddenly meets a young man who falls for her. The romance takes off when they both working in the same office.

Pin to Kona - (Romance, Manga) Very nice drama centred on the art of Kabuki in Japan. A really great story, and nice romance.

Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo - (Family, Comedy) A cheerful girl moves to Tokyo. She reunites with her father. There she decides to help her father's love life.

Yokai Ningen Bem - (Fantasy, Supernatural) 3 half human/half monsters desire to become human.

Boku no Ita Jikan (2014) - This drama can actually make you cry buckets.

Bitter Blood (2014) - Action/Comedy drama.

Ouroboros (2015) - Action/Romance.

Hana Kimi (2007) - Genderbender drama. Worth watching.

Rich Man, Poor Woman (2012) - Romance/Comedy drama with Oguri Shun fab acting. (I am biased towards Shun*)

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006) - Again an old drama worth watching for romance fan.

Hope you like it :-)
Hana Kimi (My favourite jdrama of all time)
Bitter Blood (The relationship between the father and the son is sooo hillarious)
Tonbi (THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!)
jversion of bof, i dont know if i should watch that, i love the story but, it too much pain for me huhu
I can't say much about the kversion since I dropped it early on but there are a few things jversion did better like the chemistry between the two leads was much better and Inoue Mao's portrayal of Makino. Plus I liked when Doumyouji was used as comedic relief
Buzzer Beat (2009), Siren (2015), The brothers karamazou (2013), Limit (2013), Boku no Ita Jikan (2014), Marks no yama (2010), Shinzanmono (2010), Koishite Akuma (2009), Majo saiban (2009), Kingyo club (2011), Seijo (2014) and Boku no Yabai Tsuma (2016).