Thanks for the list. I'm looking forward to Monsters and Priceless. maybe Akumu-chan too, but only because of the cast (well, in fact all of them 'cause of the cast!!!!) I'm expecting that Monsters will be subbed quickly thanks to Yamapi (so was Ending Planner in the beginning of the year). otherwise i'll wait until everything is subbed, 'cause i'm also becoming crazy when a drama I like is not subbed while airing. still have to chek the plot of the other dramas.
Yaay to Jdramas, i am getting tired of watching Kdramas all the time ! Good list Japan da :p
i'm most excited to see ikuta toma on my tv. plan to watch: priceless Osozaki no Himawari Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo Akumu-chan MONSTERS tokyo airport and maybe Resident ~ 5-nin no Kenshui. all of this just based on the actors in them.
Perfect Blue with Takimoto Miori. I love her! Gotta see that. Probably. And either I'm just getting used to Japanese actor's names or they've got a lot of good actors lined up for this season.
I plan to watch Osozaki no Himawari. So excited to see, Ikuta Toma, in a drama again!
jacqueline wrote: I plan to watch Osozaki no Himawari. So excited to see, Ikuta Toma, in a drama again!

Yeah, i'll have to try it out for him.

Also I just watched the commercials for the shows and they were horrible lol. I'm sure the real shows will be better though.

Going Home with Abe Hiroshi looks pretty funny though, especially since it has the old guy from Unubore Deka and Tiger and Dragon.