Perfect Blue ? Start: October 8th ? ? Air Time: 20:00 ? ? Cast: Takimoto Miori, Terawaki Yasufumi, Zaizen Naomi, and Funakoshi Eiichirou (voice only) ? PRICELESS ~Aru Wake Needaro, Namon!~ ? Start: not yet fixed ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Kimura Takuya, Nakai Kiichi, and Karina ? Osozaki no Himawari ? Start: October 23rd ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Ikuta Toma, Maki Yoko, Kiritani Kenta, Kashii Yuu, Emoto Tasuku, Kimura Fumino, and Kuninaka Ryoko ? Going My Home ? Start: October 9th ? ? Air Time: 22:00 ? ? Cast: Abe Hiroshi, Yamaguchi Tomoko, Miyazaki Aoi, Makita Aju, YOU, Natsuyagi Isao, Abe Sadao, Yoshiyuki Kazuko, and Nishida Toshiyuki ? Aibou season 11 ? Start: not yet fixed ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Mizutani Yutaka, Narimiya Hiroki, Suzuki Anju, Matobu Sei, and Ishizaka Kouji ? Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo ? Start: October 10th ? ? Air Time: 22:00 ? ? Cast: Takei Emi, Watabe Atsuro, Miura Shohei, Higa Manami, and Tsukamoto Takashi ? Sousa Chizu no Onna ? Start: not yet fixed ? ? Air Time: 20:00 ? ? Cast: Maya Miki, Ishiguro Ken, Nakamura Baijaku, Uchiyama Rina, Kusabue Mitsuko, and Watanabe Ikkei ? Doctor X ~Gekai Daimon Michiko~ ? Start: not yet fixed ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Yonekura Ryoko, Tanaka Kei, Uchida Yuki, Kishibe Ittoku, and Ito Shiro ? Resident ~ 5-nin no Kenshui ? Start: October 18th ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Naka Riisa, Hayashi Kento, Masuda Takahisa, Omasa Aya, and Ishibashi Anna ? Kekkon Shinai ? Start: October 11th ? ? Air Time: 22:00 ? ? Cast: Kanno Miho, Amami Yuki, and Tamaki Hiroshi ? Ooku ~Tanjou~ (Arikoto ? Iemitsu Hen) ? Start: October 12th ? ? Air Time: 22:00 ? ? Cast: Sakai Masato, Tabe Mikako, Tanaka Koki, Hirayama Hiroyuki, Naito Takashi, and Aso Yumi ? Tokumei Tantei ? Start: October 12th ? ? Air Time: 23:15 ? ? Cast: Takahashi Katsunori, Katase Nana, Tayama Ryosei, Miura Rieko, and Yamaguchi Daichi ? Akumu-chan ? Start: October 13th ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Kitagawa Keiko, GACKT, Yuuka, Kimura Manatsu, Okada Keisuke, and Kohinata Fumiyo ? Koukou Nyushi ? Start: October 6th ? ? Air Time: 23:10 ? ? Cast: Nagasawa Masami, Minamisawa Nao, Nakao Akiyoshi, Tokuyama Hidenori, and Saiki Shigeru ? MONSTERS ? Start: October 21st ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Katori Shingo, Yamashita Tomohisa, Otake Makoto, and Endo Kenichi ? TOKYO AIRPORT ~Tokyo Kuukou Kansei Hoanbu~ ? Start: October 14th ? ? Air Time: 21:00 ? ? Cast: Fukada Kyoko, Sasaki Nozomi, Kaname Jun, Seto Koji, Seto Asaka, and Tokito Saburo ?
I'm adding those drama that's not yet on mydramalist.... Have high hope in this drama...
Too many dramas that are intersting. Bad that at least half won't be subbed soon after airing.
I'm looking forward to these dramas... :)
MONSTERS! I waiting for this one^_^ I should check the others...
i plan to watch most of these drama but the one with takei emi. some of these dramas have not been added on the drama index >o< so i cannot add them >o<
I'm adding it right now..just wait for the admin to check on them
Well, depending on the synopsis...but it's realy vital to be selective and handpick the dramas well. i am looking forwat to ooku and to priceless. Thanks, Sygwen ^^
Autumn has always been my fave dramas season :) And this year is no expection. Although there are a lot of very interesting dramas, the only 2 i'm going to watch as they air are Priceless and MONSTERS. The rest i shall start watching in Mid November. I noticed than when dramas take forever to get subbed, i start getting very annoyed and agitated with everyone and anyone around me. Lol, so i'll start mid way through the season XD
Akumu Chan is interesting too.. I want to see GACKT... ^^
Upcoming j-dramas that I'm dying to watch: Perfect Blue Priceless Osozaki no Himawari Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo Sousa Chizu no Onna Resident ~ 5-nin no Kenshui Akumu-chan MONSTERS Priceless, MONSTERS, Akumu-chan and Osozaki no Himawari being the #1 drama I want to see !
Sygwen wrote: Akumu Chan is interesting too..
I want to see GACKT... ^^

Yep ^^ I'm looking forward to that one and MONSTERS.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Upcoming j-dramas that I'm dying to watch:

Perfect Blue
Priceless
Osozaki no Himawari
Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo
Sousa Chizu no Onna
Resident ~ 5-nin no Kenshui
Akumu-chan
MONSTERS

Priceless, MONSTERS, Akumu-chan and Osozaki no Himawari being the #1 drama I want to see !

Oh, i forgot about Osozaki no Himawari. Its going to be so nice seeing Ikuta Toma in a drama again! XD
Sygwen wrote: Akumu Chan is interesting too..
I want to see GACKT... ^^

Yatta!!! Gackt-o!! I will watch that, definetely! ^_^
Thank you for your list :) I cant await them... But i think I can just count on them in November or something like that :p They usually need about 1 month to be subbed :)