Hello, 

I'm watching mostly K-dramas, so I am a little bit clueless about what's going in the J-dramas.

Can you recommend me the best historical dramas/movies (only those that are based on a true story please) you've seen?

Also, I have no idea where can I find them, so I will be very happy to get some links =)

Arigato, Anna!!

Japanese taiga (year-long) dramas from NHK are all based on real-life, historical characters and events--with fictional elements for dramatic effect. My personal favorites are

- Shinsengumi! (2004): about a group of pro-shogunate militia in the late Tokugawa periode (just before Meiji Restoration)
- Ryomaden (2010): tells the life of Sakamoto Ryoma, a power broker and visionary who helped shape the Japanese Imperial Navy and the Meiji Restoration itself
- Yae no Sakura (2013): a fictionalized account of the life of Niijima (nee Yamamoto) Yaeko, who started off as gunner in the pro-shogunate Aizu army, and later on became a nurse and educator during the Meiji Era

As far as I know, most of them are not available legally, though, so you either have to download them (via torrent), or stream illegally (on sites like kissasian and such.)
I don't watch japanese drama I can give the  link  http://kissasian.com  u can find here k,j,c,t drama.