Hey guys, I am using Asadoras to supplement my Japanese learning and I would like to ask, does anyone know of a place where I can get Japanese subtitles for Asadoras? Thanks in advance!

Nabbit:

Sure am! I'm looking forward to Mai Agare and Ranman. We just finished Okaeri Mone and it was very enjoyable with lush scenery and a soothing vibe. It did not unseat my faves of Hiyokko and Hanbun, Aoi, but we enjoyed it a lot. Natsuzora would be #3 for me I think. 

In the meantime, I think we're going to try Yell next, thanks to Rick/R_Fansubs for picking it up. I've also got an eye on Junjo Kirari and Ohisama. 

Thank you for updating the list! Have you been watching some good asadoras, too, Ceki? :) 

Hey hey there! I haven't had the time to even visit MDL but I'm kinda back :D What would you suggest after Amachan?

Ceki:

Hey hey there! I haven't had the time to even visit MDL but I'm kinda back :D What would you suggest after Amachan? 

Definitely any of those three faves I mentioned - Hiyokko, Hanbun, Aoi or Natsuzora. You can't go wrong with any of them, I think! :) And welcome kinda back! Haven't gotten to spend much time on here lately either. Finally went to Japan and you better believe we went to Hokkaido after seeing it in First Love and Natsuzora :D

I'm Not a fan of asadora, they are depressing

ryo-san:

I'm Not a fan of asadora, they are depressing

I thought they were mostly positive stories?

Nabbit:

Definitely any of those three faves I mentioned - Hiyokko, Hanbun, Aoi or Natsuzora. You can't go wrong with any of them, I think! :) And welcome kinda back! Haven't gotten to spend much time on here lately either. Finally went to Japan and you better believe we went to Hokkaido after seeing it in First Love and Natsuzora :D

Woho! That sounds amazing, I'm happy for you! =)

Just in case you folks haven't seen this one yet...

Yet another asadora set in Kochi prefecture (the previous one being Kamiki's Ranman). Hope they will come up with fresh cast this time around!

Good luck getting it subbed anytime soon.