http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/5494/piece

The drama is based on a manga of the same name by Ashihara Hinako, which has been serialized in the shojo manga magazine ?Betsucomi? since 2008. Nakayama will be playing a cool college student who has to face his shadowy past after meeting a classmate from his high school days, with whom he has been going out at the time. Additional to the love story between those two, the story also contains elements of suspense as the two of them approach their past together.

Aired:October 6, 2012 to December 29, 2012

# of Episodes - 13

Average Duration - 30 min. per episode

Genres: Mystery, Romance, School
Episodes 1 and 2 for amazing! The chemistry between the leads had me freaking out! The bus analogy in ep 2 floored me. Love this show! and Honda Tsubasa. She's so pretty!
I love the air of mystery to this show. As someone else said, it's not your typical shoujo manga/drama.
What do you all think of the American music in the show? I like it. I think it fits nicely.
Skip it to 6:19 and just watch it for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds for a nice little preview of Piece

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/piece-episode-2/
So it's good so far? The poster makes it look like a slightly dark drama, but the synopsis doesn't tell you much.
It is slightly dark. I'm not sure where it's going to go, but so far it's a really good romance/mystery/suspense.
oh my gosh! such a good little drama! got up to episode 6 and now I need subtitles :D
I finish it 10 minutes ago and wow ! I really loved this drama ! ❤ As you SayItAintSoJoe, the relationship between the two leads was so fascinating *.* It was dark & vicious but so beautiful ! I will miss this drama ^^
The suspense and dark themes in this dorama have me hooked! Really enjoying "Piece". :)
Hmm, I wanna know what everyone else thinks about the ending of this series. Sure I liked the ending, although it was kind of a cliffhanger in itself as well. There were also a lot of questions unanswered, I guess.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: What do you all think of the American music in the show? I like it. I think it fits nicely.

Do you know the name of the song? I would really like to know ... :-)
Just finished the drama. Gave it 8/10. When I watched eps 1-2 I thought "oh god I hope this isn't like Sprout". It was pretty boring and one of the worst dramas I've seen so far. But when the story started to move on I think this was a bit similar to Taiwanese drama / manga series MARS.
lol I don't really see the similarity to MARS :)
sutekinanijinoiro wrote: Hmm, I wanna know what everyone else thinks about the ending of this series.
Sure I liked the ending, although it was kind of a cliffhanger in itself as well.
There were also a lot of questions unanswered, I guess.

Indeed, it would have been great to know more about what happened afterwards, but oh well ^^