Hello, 

I'm looking for a drama that is set in edo time or before ( people wearing traditional clothes xD ) and that has some comedy and romance in it , I watched  nobunaga concerto and Gochisousan ( I didnt finish the last one, because it was set on a more recent time and I don't like stories about WW2 . )  I'm really desperate as dramas of this kind are mostly korean ...

Thank youuuu

Im still yet tasting a bit of it, but taiga drama is the common term for period drama produced by nhk. By reputation it seems Sanadamaru is one that has quiet comedic tone, especially when it was written by koki mitani

Ashi Girl was good and Nobunaga Concerto with Oguri Shun is excellent

on my Plan to watch list are

Taira no Kiyomori
Sanadamaru
Gunshi Kanbei
Nekoshin
Shinobi no Kuni

The PTW are historical, not sure if any comedy or romance are in them) 

I second Ashi Girl. The subs are not completed yet, though.

And just to add to what has been said, taiga dramas are usually pretty light on romance and comedy, although some are admittedly funnier than others (like Sanadamaru and Shinsengumi, both written by Mitani Koki), so proceed with caution.

Tempest, set in Ryukyu Kingdom (Okinawa) just before Japan annexed them, had a pretty strong romance as far as I can remember, but it's quite serious and not a comedy.

I agree with Nobunaga Concerto

Thank you all for your recommandations , I started watching ashi girl but it seemed too childish for me so I dropped it  ... maybe I'll give it another try ... 

Hi! 

For historical settings check out the Historicals thread? There's a continuation/ extended version of the list on page 3. It's not yet up to date but I'm working on it ;) and There's bound to be some with rom-com elements!

I personally focus more on action and mystery so I don't really have any recs for rom-coms but I second Nobunaga concerto. Also, if you don't mind some fantasy and action I'd recommend Rurouni Kenshin. There's a love story there. Not really comedy tho.

If you're just looking for a romance with a comedy, then don't pick a taiga drama.....because it's always based on the life of actual people in history and it has longer episodes too.....LOL! 

I'm not into romance, but i find Tsuma wa Kunoichi is kind of good....i especially like the 2nd season (although it has lesser episodes than the 1st) where they put in some nice comedy in it...