Hanna:

Hi! I'm pretty much exclusively jdramas and am always looking to meet new jdrama fans!
@setsuhikarin I see you recently started Amachan!! It's a really great drama!! 

Ooh hey! Great! Yes, I did - I'll be sending you a message so we can talk more!

tropka:

You from Slovakia? We're neighbors then, hi. I like jdramas too, you can add me if you want, thoughI'm pretty bad with posting in the feeds

Oh wow hey hi; sent you a friend request and writing a message too! ♥ ^_^

setsuhikarin:

Sounds like we have a bunch of things to talk about then! Kento Yamazaki is a cutie, ah! I have a clear file with him, but haven't watched any of his dorama yet!

Sent you a friend request, if you don't mind!

I accepted your friend request and sent you a message 

*waves* J-drama fan here! I do watch a mix from different countries but J-dramas will always be my first priority <3 

Did someone mention Yamazaki Kento?!

Listen, we are all gonna have to share him lol

Hi I also love J-dramas and don't really have people to talk to about them so I'd love to talk about them with you <3

Ohh goody..^-^ I didn't expect to see many J-drama lovers here ♡ :)

YES!! I watch JDramas EXCLUSIVELY! I'll be glad to be your Buddy (and any other JDrama fans) :) 

I feel the same way ... it's hard to find someone interested in jdramas T-T

YuyaIsBae:

YES!! I watch JDramas EXCLUSIVELY! I'll be glad to be your Buddy (and any other JDrama fans) :) 

Just wanted to say, flawless profile picture

tropka:

Just wanted to say, flawless profile picture

THANK YOU! Isn't he yummy? ;)

OldAnimeLady:

I watch Only Japanese shows My Watchlist 

See anything you wanna talk about?  This old lady will listen lol.

Konichiwa Tomodachi!

I'm with you! I LOVE JDramas, I love the actors and themes of the dramas. I especially like that most Japanese actors look like regular people, not a lot of plastic surgery, totally transforming themselves.  If you've ever been to Japan as I have, you'll see in Japanese society that individuality is everywhere and I love that. Same in the Japanese music industry. You don't have to be beautiful and handsome if you have talent because that's what counts. Stars are more relatable that way. 

BTW, don't you think my profile pic of Yuya Matsushita is gorgeous?  ;)

Hes pretty but WAAAY too young for me to see.  Kame is my ichiban..along with Yamapi..All of arashi...Oguri shun...ikuta toma....

YuyaIsBae:

I'm with you! I LOVE JDramas, I love the actors and themes of the dramas. I especially like that most Japanese actors look like regular people, not a lot of plastic surgery, totally transforming themselves.  If you've ever been to Japan as I have, you'll see in Japanese society that individuality is everywhere and I love that. Same in the Japanese music industry. You don't have to be beautiful and handsome if you have talent because that's what counts. Stars are more relatable that way. 

BTW, don't you think my profile pic of Yuya Matsushita is gorgeous?  ;)

OldAnimeLady:

Hes pretty but WAAAY too young for me to see.  Kame is my ichiban..along with Yamapi..All of arashi...Oguri shun...ikuta toma....

Oh, I love Shun, that's for sure. Yamapi is too pretty, I can't even stand to look at him for long! lol

YuyaIsBae:

Oh, I love Shun, that's for sure. Yamapi is too pretty, I can't even stand to look at him for long! lol

YaY   we don't have to share : )  now I must go back to watching Nishikido Ryo