YuyaIsBae:

THANK YOU! Isn't he yummy? ;)

he is a triple threat

Good to see that there's people who appreciates mostly or exclusively Japanese dramas.
@setsuhikarin - if not a nuisance, I sent you the friend request. Thank you.

Kato Koshiro:

Good to see that there's people who appreciates mostly or exclusively Japanese dramas.
@setsuhikarin - if not a nuisance, I sent you the friend request. Thank you.

Oh, I LOVE JDramas most of all and I LOVE Japan!  :)  I've added you as my friend. Very nice to meet you! 

hi! *waves* i love jdramas too and i already sent you a friend req ^^ i don't have that much friends to talk about jdrama because my girl friends are mostly addicted to kdrama and i was too shy to recommend them any jdrama because they love korean pretty faces too much, i'd ended up get teased about my preferences (shy laughs)

the one who watch jdrama are my boy friends, but they're watching kamen rider and live action movies mostly xD

and omg you love hey say jump asdfghjkl <3<3

Hi, setsuhikarin! Another fellow Jdrama fan here. I do watch some stuff outside of Japan---or at least express interest in them---but I'm usually too interested in watching more doramas to look at anything else. 

Haven't been very active since I'm busy with school ATM, but I can't wait to be done next week when I can watch & discuss All The Jdramas.

(You might also be interested in this thread from a while back, if you're looking for more Jdrama fans to add to your friends list.)

Hi! I've been watching dorama since 2005 or 2007. I can recommend you some great Japanese dramas. :) I'm currently watching Todome No Kiss, Unnatural and Final Cut. And each drama has their own uniqueness and I love it.

anniiing:

Hi! I've been watching dorama since 2005 or 2007. I can recommend you some great Japanese dramas. :) I'm currently watching Todome No Kiss, Unnatural and Final Cut. And each drama has their own uniqueness and I love it.

Tell us all some good dramas to watch! I was watching Todome no Kiss but put it on hold. Found it kinda... meh.

Jdrama lover here as well! 

ShotaSidePart:

Tell us all some good dramas to watch! I was watching Todome no Kiss but put it on hold. Found it kinda... meh.

Sure!! First of all, watch all the drama of Matsuda Shota <3 ehem Liar Game haha since I can in your picture you love him ^__^ and then watch Last Friends, Zettai Kareshi, Code Blue, Hana Yori Dango, Akai Ito, Door to door and Nobuta Wo. And there's a lot more, if you want another batch of recommendation just message me. The one I mentioned above is the one I like the most even tho they are 10-year-old drama. Worth the watch!!

basically just go through you friends pages and look at their favorites lists (i need to update) you will see some of the same dramas appear on each lol

Ann:

Sure!! First of all, watch all the drama of Matsuda Shota <3 ehem Liar Game haha since I can in your picture you love him ^__^ and then watch Last Friends, Zettai Kareshi, Code Blue, Hana Yori Dango, Akai Ito, Door to door and Nobuta Wo. And there's a lot more, if you want another batch of recommendation just message me. The one I mentioned above is the one I like the most even tho they are 10-year-old drama. Worth the watch!!

ShotaSidePart:

Some of my favorites are: The Hours Of My Life - The Last Cinderella (an absolutely lovely romantic comedy) - Dear Sister - Code Blue (all 3 seasons) - Tokyo Dogs - Dr. Coto's Clinic - Creepy (NOT horror) - Beautiful Life (REALLY touching love story of a disabled girl who falls in love with a hairdresser played by Takuya Kimura) - just to name a few.  :)

ShotaSidePart:

I'd recommend..

Long Vacation, Nodame Cantabile, Byakuyako, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Algernon ni Hanataba o, Boku no Ita Jikan, Nobuta wo Produce, Good Luck, Beautiful Life, My Boss My Hero  :)

Matsuda Shota (giggles) yea I'm watching everything he's in.

Thanks for the recomendations!! I don't care how old the drama is as long as its good.

@ShotaSidePart (and anyone else)

"Over the fence" subs just came out on subscene..If i can find the video I will put them together and upload them to my shareable drive if I cant find it already done elsewhere.

http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Over-the-Fence

We can be friends!!! Jdramas and jmovies are my favorites! and I don’t have any irl friends that like them lol ORZ