Hey, I don't really know where to post this; but! 

I am looking for  a friend that'd like to talk to me about j-drama. I enjoy dorama a lot, but I have trouble staying motivated to keep watching, since I have noone to discuss it with. I'd like to talk about the episodes I watched, what I want to watch, my favourite actors, and also want to hear about that from others, but most of my friends who actually have time to watch dramas enjoy South Korea and Korean dramas, which unfortunately are of no interest to me and I know nothing about them.

If it's a dorama one of us hasn't watched yet, we could stay spoiler-free, yet try to get the other one hooked to watch it!!

Ah, just thinking about it is making me want it more... lol

So just on MDL, I'd like to fully focus on Japanese dorama, actors and just stuff like that..!

If anyone'd like to, HMU!

where are u from that most people watch korean dramas?

bannie:

where are u from that most people watch korean dramas?

Slovakia. Lately, there's been Korean boom, so most of my asia-oriented friends are into Korea. Dang it. Japan is falling behind.. And if people enjoy Japan, they just watch anime.

Hi Setsu! :)  Glad to meet another fan of J-dramas. :)  I used to like K-dramas a lot before (I still do watch some K dramas and movies) but now I like J-dramas more. 

I see you like Kazuki Kitamura as well :D *thumbs up*   oh and I sent you a friend request if you don't mind

IzzyDramaLover:

Hi Setsu! :)  Glad to meet another fan of J-dramas. :)  I used to like K-dramas a lot before (I still do watch some K dramas and movies) but now I like J-dramas more. 

I see you like Kazuki Kitamura as well :D *thumbs up*   oh and I sent you a friend request if you don't mind

Hellooooo! And thank you! (For everything!!)

Well, Kazuki Kitamura is ... Just wow. Pure magic in one human being... Makes me blush. Haha. 

Sending you a message, now I hope you don't mind! ♥

I watch Japanese movies, crime shows, some anime and watched several high school manga live action movies...  Kento Yamazaki is one of my favorite actors and am watching him in his new drama Todome no Kisu

Stevie70:

I watch Japanese movies, crime shows, some anime and watched several high school manga live action movies...  Kento Yamazaki is one of my favorite actors and am watching him in his new drama Todome no Kisu

Sounds like we have a bunch of things to talk about then! Kento Yamazaki is a cutie, ah! I have a clear file with him, but haven't watched any of his dorama yet!

Sent you a friend request, if you don't mind!

I watch Only Japanese shows My Watchlist 

See anything you wanna talk about?  This old lady will listen lol.

Konichiwa Tomodachi!

setsuhikarin:

Slovakia. Lately, there's been Korean boom, so most of my asia-oriented friends are into Korea. Dang it. Japan is falling behind.. And if people enjoy Japan, they just watch anime.

yes thats pretty much mostly the case wherever ive been too. the japanese wave was probably a decade ago but now Korea trumphs

bannie:

yes thats pretty much mostly the case wherever ive been too. the japanese wave was probably a decade ago but now Korea trumphs

The reason why is very obvious though - Korea is more open to foreign fans.

Japan sabotages its own fans as soon as they are foreigners... Talking about you, Johnny's entertainment. -_-

Hi Setsuhikarin and everyone else posting in this thread.  I have recently joined, love J-Dramas and I too am looking to become friends with fellow fans to talk about shows and help motivate me to start and finish new ones.  If you don't mind, I would like to be friends.

Seems there are plenty of people who are more about j-dramas than k-dramas in this thread

:-) warms my heart <3

ShotaSidePart:

Seems there are plenty of people who are more about j-dramas than k-dramas in this thread

:-) warms my heart <3

I was so afraid there wouldn't be many, but I am surprised! So so happy ~ ^_^

You from Slovakia? We're neighbors then, hi. I like jdramas too, you can add me if you want, thoughI'm pretty bad with posting in the feeds

Hi! I'm pretty much exclusively jdramas and am always looking to meet new jdrama fans!
@setsuhikarin I see you recently started Amachan!! It's a really great drama!!