Hello,

Im lookin for a happy taiga dorama. Istarted watching ochizousan (asadora) but i dropted when I reached the war episode, I'm watching Onna Joshu Naotora, but the story seems to be heading towards a sad ending, and a lot of characters I liked died , so I'm not sure if I'll continue watchin it, but I like the settings of old japan , so I'm looking for something enjoyable and not depressing ... 

Thanks !

I've just gone over the list of all taigas I have watched, and that goes back to mid-80s, but there wasn't a single one I remembered as happy... Naotora may be your best bet, actually? The story focuses on a party that does not ultimately end up on the losing side, is mostly free of tragic hero worship (main reason I often prefer taigas sets in 16th century to 19th century ones...), and there's enough humor to counter the sads. Sure, there were a few crushing deaths along the way, but on the whole this series struck me as more positive than most.

m:

I've just gone over the list of all taigas I have watched, and that goes back to mid-80s, but there wasn't a single one I remembered as happy... Naotora may be your best bet, actually? The story focuses on a party that does not ultimately end up on the losing side, is mostly free of tragic hero worship (main reason I often prefer taigas sets in 16th century to 19th century ones...), and there's enough humor to counter the sads. Sure, there were a few crushing deaths along the way, but on the whole this series struck me as more positive than most.

Thanks, I guess Ill have to wait for some fiction taiga where nobody dies and everyone is happy xD ... too bad the japanese don't make histoical rom coms :(