I loved from 5 to 9! I also like that of tropes! Help me out to find more like that.

I loved how male lead fall for female lead in 1 episode or early in the drama while female lead haven't even gotten to know him properly (isn't demanded how it should be but he falls first). He was determine to make her fall in love with him while she have no interest in him, she even rejected him but he still chase her or follow her. He was bit obsessed with female lead and he was so cuteeee! I need this in male lead in dramas. Like he even go to her classes and even tries to persuade her to live with him! EVEN CUTER that he tried purify him or something cuz he keep thinking about her i guess that's how it was but it's just too cute.

Another i liked was she have no interest in him and tried to back away from him and just wanted him to leave her a lone and more importantly she didn't chase after him and male lead falls way before she does! 

Another thing i want is she was hard working, sassy,stand her ground,defend herself, being her weird self and how she tries to be strong every time so this is must in female lead.

I know maybe it is too specific but pleaseee help me.

I know: Boku unmei hito desu, hana yori dango, pin to kona.

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi