Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend to me some Japanese romance drama where the main characters are college students? I'm also okay with drama that start out in high school and the characters go to college eventually (like Mischievous Kiss and Good Morning Call).

Thanks so much!

lol you listed the first 2 i was going to type..hmmm let me look at my custom lists (i watch movies too so they may be mixed in)

• Orange Days 
  • Nodame Cantible
  • Hachimitsu to Clover (it friendship but it and the previous movie "Honey to Clover") will move your romantic feelings
  • Jinx!!
 OldAnimeLady:

lol you listed the first 2 i was going to type..hmmm let me look at my custom lists (i watch movies too so they may be mixed in)

• Orange Days 
  • Nodame Cantible
  • Hachimitsu to Clover (it friendship but it and the previous movie "Honey to Clover") will move your romantic feelings
  • Jinx!!

Thanks so much! I'm definitely interested in Nodame Cantible and Jinx!!. Will check them out. :)

ajrds:

Thanks so much! I'm definitely interested in Nodame Cantible and Jinx!!. Will check them out. :)

If you haven't seen Orange Days, it is highly highly recommended above these other two dramas!

PrettyCarEye:

If you haven't seen Orange Days, it is highly highly recommended above these other two dramas!

Noted! I've added it to my Plan to Watch list. Thank you! :)