I was so angry with both hiroto and tachibana after watching the sub.
SPOILER*** God why doesn't tachibana just go to ny and get lost. At this point I think it's out of place for him to confess and expect her to drop her life and go with him to ny. If Sakura does that I think I will lose all respect I have for her...and I really do like this character. I just feel like tachibana didn't invest in her the way hiroto did. I don't see romance with them. Nothing to justify her dropping her life to follow him. I think she is too independent for that and it wouldn't be true to her character.

Then hiroto made me want to smack him for not putting choko in her place. Choko is crazy and possessive of people who do not belong to her. She actually told him she will not allow him to be happy if she isn't happy and he said nothing, he did nothing. Choko is not going to kill herself, she is too selfish to do smtng like that. And then the lie he told at the end had both him and Sakura crying. That sucked to watch. He probably thinks tachibana is better for her because of their ages and because he saw him defend her. But there was nothing romantic at the end of that scene either

This epi was just frustrating and disappointing. I would rather see Sakura alone than end up with tachibana.
Like someone mentioned it earlier, I want Sakura to end up with Tachibana but not in NY, he needs to stay in Japan.
I've been watching ep 10 with Japanese-speaking friend who told me that this POLL http://www.fujitv.co.jp/Last_Cinderella/question/index.html is advertised at the end of ep 10 (during final credits) as something like: "you can go to this site and help decide who Sakura should end up in the special". Just what she told me as I am not advanced enough to confirm it yet :) Anyway, I voted for Rintaro. I thought at first this guy was not interesting at all and quite irritating as a neighbour and co-worker. But at the end they actually created a nice relationship between Rintaro and Sakura - Tachibana may not be too romantic when you compare him with Hiroto but he genuinely care for the girl and as their friend/owner of SOBAR said - isn't that kind of close friendship sometimes first step to something like true love? I think forcing Sakura to be in love with Rintaro all of a sudden in one ep is not the best idea. So I'm for open ending with the special to show how Rintaro and Sakura after some time apart are getting together as a couple. Let's give Sakura some time to miss him and understand it's real love ;)
I'm also for Rintaro in this story, but this 10th ep let me the bad feeling it would be Hiroto after all. I do agree with Boutux about Rintaro's behaviour, it's just disappointing to see him act like that. I think it doesn't fit with his character in the previous episodes. Though the beginning of the show was great, I lost interest all along, and I think I will finish it just because I want to know what will happen, but not with great desire nor pleasure too. I was not able to really like the characters, though this kind of story should have interested me. I really really really don't like love triangles.
SumiTheCat wrote: I'm also for Rintaro in this story, but this 10th ep let me the bad feeling it would be Hiroto after all.
I do agree with Boutux about Rintaro's behaviour, it's just disappointing to see him act like that. I think it doesn't fit with his character in the previous episodes.
Though the beginning of the show was great, I lost interest all along, and I think I will finish it just because I want to know what will happen, but not with great desire nor pleasure too. I was not able to really like the characters, though this kind of story should have interested me. I really really really don't like love triangles.

Especially complicated ones where you have no idea who the main girl will end up with.
well its over. *** :-D ;-p ***
Just skipped through the last ep and even though i didn't understand anything they said, i'm so so happy with the ending. :)
very good point of the ending : Fujiki looks sooooooooo good in that costume!!!!!
Well it's not because I am team Tachibana, the ending wasn't that great.
I am on the indecisive team and I still didn't find the ending very satisfying.
Aww, I liked the ending! (That's an understatement, I'm sooooooo happeeeeeeeeeeh~ ahaha) Partly because of Sakuras decision, partly because I feel like it was well-rounded. Still hated having to sit through it cause all this time I just wanted to know whom she'll end up with haha.
Although I am OBVIOUSLY team Tachibana, I still didn't hate the ending. Although there were too many missing things. Nice drama overall. I wrote this in the last episode's preview but let me repeat it here: “If you believe anything can happen”_ A Cinderella. Fuzakenna! That’s because you’re a fake Cinderella.
The ending was good but i couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that *she didn't end up with Tachibana*.
I am happy with her decision*****...Obviously since I've been the loudest shipper of hiroto-kun in the forums. Lol **** But I think the last epi was lacking something. Maybe a proper fight where everything is explained amongst the leads, maybe I wanted sakura to blow up on choko and be the only one in this drama to make that selfish twit understand what time it is... I don't know, I was expecting a lil bit more than we got. Despite the last epi lacking whatever it is, I rated this drama a 10. I Thoroughly enjoyed it, this season was good for jdramas. Sad to see it end. Looking forward to a SP or 2nd season to see what happens with these characters.