Friday was a national holiday in Japan :)
Oh My, the tennis training scene in ep 6 was so hilarious!

Like I posted in the feeds, this message is so cute:

CheerfulSoul wrote: Oh My, the tennis training scene in ep 6 was so hilarious!

Like I posted in the feeds, this message is so cute:

It's great to hear a Japanese actor speaking flawless English.
I liked that video above, thanks for sharing. I am liking this drama, after ISWAK, this comes second for sure.
That's so awesome! Thank you for sharing. Lol, all the sudden he broke out into English.
I began to wonder if they will take this to the marriage part, the drama has 16 episodes so it's about time that they head that way or at least give a little hope about what will happen. *Still blaming them for casting a 16 years old girl*
I was wondering that too. Looking how fast the drama is going and its only been 6 episodes, we only have 10 left. I think so. I actually don't really mind them casting a 16 year old girl, as only if she can pull off being kinda older.
jacqueline wrote: I was wondering that too. Looking how fast the drama is going and its only been 6 episodes, we only have 10 left. I think so. I actually don't really mind them casting a 16 year old girl, as only if she can pull off being kinda older.

Even if she can pull off being older, it's logical that there won't be hot kissing scenes between her and a male lead who's 10 years older than her.
MoonLight wrote: I began to wonder if they will take this to the marriage part, the drama has 16 episodes so it's about time that they head that way or at least give a little hope about what will happen. *Still blaming them for casting a 16 years old girl*

I know, I feel the same way!
Although I really do like the actress that plays Kotoko, I feel like they're holding back on the romance because of their age gap.
T-T I will never forgive them for the side-of-the-mouth failure of a kiss that they did.

I still have some hope though... Lets hope that my dreams won't be completely crushed!
GisaengTales wrote: I know, I feel the same way!
Although I really do like the actress that plays Kotoko, I feel like they're holding back on the romance because of their age gap.
T-T I will never forgive them for the side-of-the-mouth failure of a kiss that they did.

I still have some hope though... Lets hope that my dreams won't be completely crushed!

Don't keep that hope too high because I am quite sure that there won't be any steamy scenes or hot kisses between the main leads. He's 25, she's 16.
If only Yuki was younger ;3; The age gap is so big....
sa-gwa wrote: If only Yuki was younger ;3; The age gap is so big....

It's not about that because the age gap isn't showing. If only the female lead was older so that we get good scenes with her and Yuki.

On another note, I began to wonder if they will take this to the marriage part too, it's half the drama already so they should fasten things up.
I'm sure they will get into the marriage part. Somehow they will manage to give us hot kisses hidden by branches or whatever. We could just e-mail the channel and ask them for that at least.
Well, I lost hope of hot kisses. Japanese won't allow a 16 years old girl to do that. I mean even older actresses don't do hot kisses.
Mickey wrote: Well, I lost hope of hot kisses. Japanese won't allow a 16 years old girl to do that. I mean even older actresses don't do hot kisses.

LOL agree :D