MDL Drama Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

Tokage and his assistant help the First Investigation Division of the Metropolitan Police Department with difficult and unresolved cases. He used to be a normal police detective working at the First Investigation Division, but one day he lost his partner because of a grave mistake. After this incident he quit his job and got hired by a private detective bureau that helps the police with secret undercover investigations.

Cast:

Matsuda Shota
Renbutsu Misako
Matsuoka Masahiro
Endo Kenichi
Ito Shiro
Fukikoshi Mitsuru
Mimura

Teaser:

Who else is planning to watch this?
i kinda am. but we will see how long i last. japanese dramas have been disappointing of late. and im not sure how attracted i am to the overly done detective/crime genre
I will watch this with bells on. I am counting down the days. Is anyone shocked by this? ♥♥♥ I can't wait! I fully expect this to be great... (please drama gods!)
Jeaniessi wrote: I will watch this with bells on. I am counting down the days. Is anyone shocked by this?

♥♥♥ I can't wait! I fully expect this to be great...

(please drama gods!)

I am not because I am the same LOL! Only four days to go that's all :D
But subs are another problem :(
Shota? I am in, the whole undercover thing seems good too but I hope it's not another overdone JDrama.
Yes! Today. I am sure it's already aired and over... now we just have to wait...patiently?... for the subs! So excited about this!! <3 Shota-kun!
Hope this gets subbed quickly, I feel like I've been waiting for forever! ^_____^
It's out yesterday but there isn't even the raw ep, this makes me a little sad :(
It usually takes a few days. Right? I will be checking DC every day. I am sure I won't be the only one.
Jeaniessi wrote: It usually takes a few days. Right? I will be checking DC every day. I am sure I won't be the only one.

I hope at least the raw is uploaded soon. When I was watching xxxHolic, it took around 2 days for the downloadable RAW files to be uploaded. So, I'm gonna try to keep calm for a few more ho....days...

Does anyone know if any subbing team grabbed this as a project?
LisNoir wrote: I hope at least the raw is uploaded soon. When I was watching xxxHolic, it took around 2 days for the downloadable RAW files to be uploaded. So, I'm gonna try to keep calm for a few more ho....days...

Does anyone know if any subbing team grabbed this as a project?

I don't know but this will be watched RAW if it isn't subbed. I can't hold myself back. I won't understand a damn thing they say unless they say Baka, Arigato, Konichiwa or Aishkite! but whatevs...

....It's Shota! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I don't know but this will be watched RAW if it isn't subbed. I can't hold myself back. I won't understand a damn thing they say unless they say Baka, Arigato, Konichiwa or Aishkite! but whatevs...

....It's Shota! LOL

Same here.

I did find Japanese subs. So hopefully someone will pick it. *crosses fingers*
After I saw that Itazura Na Kiss's fourth ep was subbed on the day of its release I am having great hopes for other dramas especially this one! Maybe at the beginning it will take long but I heard somewhere that there's a subbing team planning to take this. I am having high hopes for it.
MoonLight wrote: After I saw that Itazura Na Kiss's fourth ep was subbed on the day of its release I am having great hopes for other dramas especially this one! Maybe at the beginning it will take long but I heard somewhere that there's a subbing team planning to take this. I am having high hopes for it.

excellent news!!!!!