Hello! 

Lately I have been having much stress at work, and when I watched Real Girl and Tonight At Romance Theater, it felt like a good escape, because both movies are feel good.  And it increased my productivity because I felt release when I watched feel-good, light Japanese movies.

I am just a NEWBIE, so may I ask for suggestions similar to My Love Story!! or anything that could brighten up my mood?  I will be using this as reward when I finish my work.  Thank you MDL community!

[This is JP forum, but if you wanna add some Chinese movies too, like How Long Will I Love U, as long as it is light and feel-good.]

I don't watch many movies, but here's some cute, easy-to-watch Japanese movies I watched quite recently:

• Tori Girl
  • Princess Jellyfish
  • Mix
  • Love & Peace (this movie is kinda bonkers, but it's also surprisingly cute and warms your heart; I mean, it even has a cute gigantic turtle and sad discarded toys; my advice is to watch the trailer first, and if it's too weird just skip it for now)
  • Heroine Disqualified
  • High school debut

Ouran High School Host Club (each episode it's about 20min and it's really cute)

i dont have many light feel good / romance/ comedy recommendation

but if you just wanna relax, i suggest little forest summer & autum, and winter & spring (the natural scenery is absolutely stunning)

or 700 day of battle us vs the police 

or my rainy days  (a bit sad i guess, but the romance and friendship are cute, also bonus point for sasaki nozomi xD)

If you don't mind something a little bit older, I recommend the 1996 Japanese film Shall We Dance? You may have seen the American remake (same title); the Japanese version is just as delightful while retaining its own charm.