I was just wondering, because I've only been a member on this site since May last year (and I've not been watching dramas for much longer), if anybody could answer a question for me! I know that in the voting for best dramas/actors/movies etc recently, Last Cinderella won in many categories. But which drama was THE Japanese drama of the year last year, according to the MDL members? The year before that? And the year before that? :) (Eh, for how many years has My Drama List existed? I have no idea, actually!) There's no real reason why I ask, I'm just curious! :)
I personally loved Last Cinderella...I have mad love for Miura Haruma!!
MDL has been around since April 2011. I think this was the first time someone bothered to make the end of year voting for Japanese dramas in MDL.
I'm not sure if we had formal voting in the past, but we created a list of the hot dramas based on community feedback for MDL's first anniversary:

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1757-Today-is-MDL-s-First-Birthday!!!-Contest&highlight=anniversary
Oh, I see! So the awesome MDL is still young. :) Thank you, Ari_Lee and Kawaikochan. @ Meli: I loved it, too. :)
Kawaikochan wrote: I'm not sure if we had formal voting in the past, but we created a list of the hot dramas based on community feedback for MDL's first anniversary:

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1757-Today-is-MDL-s-First-Birthday!!!-Contest&highlight=anniversary

it says invalid forum :(
hmmm...that is very strange. I can't find it in search anymore either. I think the three j-dramas were hungry, liar game (movie and 2 specials), and the tempest
prettytin wrote: it says invalid forum :(

It does! That's strange, because the first time I clicked it, it worked and I could see all the anniversary posts. :) I love The Tempest, by the way. I'm glad to see it was popular.
Kawaikochan wrote: hmmm...that is very strange. I can't find it in search anymore either. I think the three j-dramas were hungry, liar game (movie and 2 specials), and the tempest

That is SO strange. :O I've been trying to relocate it, but nothing is showing up. Do you recall which section of the forums it was in?
I can see it. Maybe it appeared again?
Ari_Lee wrote: I can see it. Maybe it appeared again?

It's still displaying this for me "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Which section of the forums does it say it is in? Perhaps I can find it that way...
Sleepninja wrote: It's still displaying this for me "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Which section of the forums does it say it is in? Perhaps I can find it that way...

It's in Announcements... But um...yeah. LOL!