I figure we need one... so describe the drama you're trying to find and see if anyone knows what the drama is....

Drama was before 2009? I think or at least around then. It was a Japanese fighting drama, Renzoku, about street kids who fight, particularly in different styles. Most of them were "teenagers" though the actors were in their 20's at the time (I remember checking).

10-11 episodes and kinda an allegory for growing up.  There weren't many school scenes in it--most of it was fighting. What I remember it for was they were fighting on pavement a lot in Tokyo (Street fighting) and so there were a lot of added sound effects for bones cracking and a moderate amount of blood. The main protagonist was male, and not a notable actor (like Kameya or Yamapi, etc). So had a "plain" look about him (the drama said something like this too, IIRC), but his CV said he'd acted in a bunch of things before. There was no romance storyline as I remember and it was mostly a male cast. The main male character started out bullied and this is how he got into this street fighting.

I have issues remembering this drama chronically by name, but wish to add it to my list so I can remember it.

Czakhareina:

Maybe this: https://mydramalist.com/356-holyland

Yeah, that looks like it. Thanks. Added to my list of dramas.

Update 11/20

I found it! Out of pure luck I managed to find the series on a website that I narrowed down to the year 2013 to start as I was going to work my way up.Then surely the first title was a hit as the description and the cover image was what I tried to describe. I was quite off but I do appreciate the help earlier from @kura2ninja

Title : Hakuba no Oujisama Junai Tekireik

(Sorry I can’t add links yet)

Original message:

Hi! I hope it’s okay to post this here...

I need help finding the name of a drama I watched years ago. It used to be on crunchyroll but it must’ve been removed due to licensing. I could’ve watched it on the app Dramafever too . I vaguely remember some details but here I go.... 

The main protagonist is a female adult who is a teacher, (probably near 30s and single). She has long hair and appears timid. She meets a new teacher who is still in training. A man, if I recall, a bit younger than her and is either engaged or married. I remember that he wore a brown suit on the first episode. The actor also has slight tan skin. Throughout the story, they eventually developed feelings but the man’s current relationship made it complicated. Towards the end the man makes the decision to leave just to be with the protagonist. I remember the cover image they’d use for the drama; it has three people including the two main characters laying on white sheets as if they weren’t wearing anything neck down with a red ribbon around them? I just hope I’m not confusing that with another drama. I also recall it wasn’t really a student-teacher type of series, but between two adults and a love affair. 

That is as much as I can remember and I could’ve twisted some parts because, again, my memory of it is quite vague. It was quite serious yet a bittersweet kind of love. The number of episodes ran small, maybe less than 15 or so. I’ve tried as much tags and descriptions I can to search online (and here too) but I’m getting very specific unrelated results.   I’d appreciate some ideas.

@kura2ninja

Thank you for replying! Those were the searches that would come up, but sadly it’s not those ☹️ I’ll be trying to add more details as I slowly remember.

Back a few months ago I came across a drama that had not been subbed yet and like a fool i forgot to write down title so i could check it again later. Few details I remember.  

This is from first ep There is a guy in the hospital laying on bed and family/friends outside the door. Then it cuts away to woman climbing out down building with cops standing below her she gets a call after the call she drops her phone.

99% sure this drama is a CDrama not a JDrama, KDrama or TDrama

Hey guys,I've been trying to find this drama about a girl (she has short shoulder length hair) who likes dancing and she stopped talking because of a past trauma or something. I remember her parents got mad at her for getting ballarina shoes or a dress that a boy made for her and threw it away. There was a little romance in it too. I might be mixing two up but I think there was a chance that the boy had some type of powers. If you could try and help I would be so thankful ☺️