Hello guys!! 

I'm very new to Japanese TV Shows, to be honest up until now, I've been watching anime only and I decided to move over to TV dramas for a bit. I've currently been seeing my first show on Netflix thanks to a VPN, but I was wondering if you guys knew some websites to watch any series? As we all know, Netflix doesn't have everything, and most are them do not have English subtitles. 

It would be a huge help if you guys could give me some informations and good websites so I can fully discover the world of Japanese dramas! Could also watch some Korean too, who knows :P 

手伝えてありがとうございます!

If you're not scared to risk a virus ~ Dramanice - Watch asian drama online free - Asian movies english sub  This website has a lot of J-dramas & K-dramas, C-dramas.

For apps ~ Viki, KOCOWA, AsianCrush, Tubi, YT, Tencent Video, IQIYI

FYI, the bulk of Japanese dramas are not available legally in the international market for non-Japanese speaking viewers.  However, fans often do subtitles for those dramas, and you can grab some of those subtitles on d-addicts' forum: www[dot]d-addicts[dot]com[slash]forums (it needs registration, though--you can't see the subtitles thread if you're not registered), Subscene, or individual subbing group's page. The pirate site[s] mentioned above takes the subs from these fansubbers or legal sites like Netflix etc.

Additional info:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/31644-official-list-of-legal-streaming-websites

Anyway, welcome to the world of Japanese dramas. I hope you enjoy it here :D