akai-kitsune wrote: Someone tell me: Does he get infected, too?

Or is he the one infecting her?

it's nope to both ;)
twinklelie wrote: it's nope to both ;)

I'm relieved.....
I've seen quite alot of discussion on this for a while. Since I like Kyoko and Nakama I will pick it up.
Bannie, I like Kyoko, too, but I started it for Takeshi. :D
waaaaaaaaaa i love this drama<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333333
I loved it years ago when I first watched. I'm rewatching now because of this thread. :D
Damn it, why can't they let me hate the guy who infected her?....grrrrrr.....grrrrrr......
Hehe yeah there's some lovely typecasting there. The only annoying one for me in this drama is Nakama Yukie and that only proves she plays her part well.
I just started ep 5. Is Nakama Lisa's sister?
Ah yes she is and hovering around Keigo for all these years
I'm officialy jealous of Kyoko Fukada. Damn woman kissed all the hot actors I like. Man, she even kissed my Won Bin.
******Why, why, why do you want to bear a child though you know that the child can get HIV!*****

Damn Masaki.....
ep6 was pretty good scriptwriting. i dont agree with everything she did nor said, but it was a very solid speech.
ep 7: ive also grown to really dislike the girl. shes really stupid. does really idiotic things. in general just extremely foolish with no vision. and she thinks shes so right. never thinking about outcomes, and taking all the wrong self-righteous options. very annoying. but of course, that doesnt mean the drama is bad.
and her mom is also super weird ass. its a really weird ass family with a ton of problems. just like a trainwreck. conglomeration of train wreck people with no brains