Mon:

It looks very cool :)

Ahw thank you :)

I would love to join! I enjoy watching doramas for its unique plots and life lessons.

I'm currently watching Shitteru Wife and Koisenu Futari, while I recently finished watching Kieta Hatsukoi and Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu.

I want to join the Japanese Dorama Club. Seems like a fun place, with lots of fun and friendly people!!!

I watch some JDrama, and I definitely loveee it ^^ (My favorite is Nobunaga Concerto... among many others)

Anyone can feel free to connect with me or get to know me better at Nekola_on_MDL!!!

YAY and we are already friends

I want to join (´♡ᴗ♡`) I'm falling in love with Jdoramas

Old_Anime_Lady:

YAY and we are already friends

Yep, nice to meet you here too!!!

River Cloud:

I want to join (´♡ᴗ♡`) I'm falling in love with Jdoramas

It happens...

Welcome to all the new members!

What are you guys watching at the moment? 

I'm personnally struggling to catch  up with the 45th Super Sentai series before its ending. It's not bad and I like the reminiscence of the old seasons, but I can't really get attached to the Sentai crew.

Hello everyone!
I'm currently not watching any doramas at the moment, but I have a few lined up for a challenge :) It's been so long since I've watched a dorama (I used to watch those in the mid 2000's) so I've lost touch in the J-entertainment. Hopefully, I'm able to pick up the pace again~ 

Recently watched kahogo no kahoko and orange days. 

Hi everyone! :D

I'm currently watching (too) many things at the same time, but these ones are the ones I'm paying most attention to: Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu, HiGH&LOW SEASON 2 and Kyou Kara Ore wa!!

And I'm also watching some jdramas that are currently airing like Mystery to Iunakare and Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou. I honestly would recommend y'all to give these two a try, they are so good so far!

Finally, I'm watching one series of each one of the big 3 in toku: Ultraman Geed, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and Kamen Rider Zi-O. I'm liking them all a LOT and I'll probably finish watching them this weekend, so I'm gonna be so sad after that oof

SumiTheCat:
I'm personnally struggling to catch  up with the 45th Super Sentai series before its ending. It's not bad and I like the reminiscence of the old seasons, but I can't really get attached to the Sentai crew.

Oh, I forgot it's finishing soon! :o

Are you planning to watch the new series (Donbrothers) after you finish Zenkaiger?

laia:

Oh, I forgot it's finishing soon! :o

Are you planning to watch the new series (Donbrothers) after you finish Zenkaiger?

I'll probably watch if I'm able to watch the episodes each week, because it's generally too much in one go like the one I'm finishing. No idea what's the topic of this new series though.

SumiTheCat:

It happens...

Welcome to all the new members!

What are you guys watching at the moment? 

I'm watching a Cdrama right now (・–・;)

I later have to complete a Kdrama Watch Challenge (・_・;;;)

BUT I have recently added SO MANY JDs to my PTW. I'll definitely need some light and simple and quick Dorama energy in between these challenges else I'll be exhausted. JDoramas feel so uplifting that way ( ◜‿◝ )♡

SumiTheCat:

I'll probably watch if I'm able to watch the episodes each week, because it's generally too much in one go like the one I'm finishing. No idea what's the topic of this new series though. 

I see! I probably won't check it until I finish all the sentai series I've planned to watch, but it seems interesting. I've read it's inspired in the folktale of Momotaro (which will be represented by the red ranger - Don Momotaro). 

The others represent his friends animals in the story (Blue- SaruBrother, Pink (first male pink!) - KijiBrother and Black - InuBrother). The yellow represents the Oni (despite being a villain in the tale, here is one of the mains) and she will be OniSister. 

I found a thread on Twitter that describes the characters and villains a little if you're interested: https://twitter.com/TLSavage6/status/1491266166710747138?t=qa-Phe0qW-3X3_EnX52Xmw&s=19

*Sorry for writing too much :'D