Does anyone have recommendations for more Japanese dramas like Ouroboros, but with no romance? So like crime, mystery, investigation, plot twists, etc?

mj_babec358:

Does anyone have recommendations for more Japanese dramas like Ouroboros, but with no romance? So like crime, mystery, investigation, plot twists, etc?

have you watched Maou (2008), the reviews are all positive so i think this one will be a good watch!

anyyy:

have you watched Maou (2008), the reviews are all positive so i think this one will be a good watch!

That looks very promising! Plus the main actor is the one from Ouroboros, it's literally fate hahaha, thanks!

mj_babec358:

That looks very promising! Plus the main actor is the one from Ouroboros, it's literally fate hahaha, thanks!

Hope you enjoy it! I plan to watch it too :D

Made new banners

Thank you, @Rien!! it's beautiful <3

Simi_Tutu:

May I  join?

of course, Welcome to the club!

anyyy:
of course

Thank you! Anything interesting you're currently watching?

I'm attempting to complete some of Takezai Terunosuke's earlier works. I'm currently watching Zenryoku de, Aishite Ii Kana? It's short, so I should be able to complete it in about four hours. 

Simi_Tutu:

Thank you! Anything interesting you're currently watching?

I'm attempting to complete some of Takezai Terunosuke's earlier works. I'm currently watching Zenryoku de, Aishite Ii Kana? It's short, so I should be able to complete it in about four hours. 

I planning to start Unmet & the one on your pfp next week, also "Otto no Katei wo Kowasu made" that has "Takezai Terunosuke" in it, quite popular on TikTok recently, the plot is quite interesting :D

anyyy:
popular on TikTok recently

I plan on watching that one, I just need to wait for a soft sub to come out. I haven't seen one yet, but I'm sure it will come eventually.  I have an unhealthy obsession with  Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi. but I will die on the ship and I will take anybody who is willing to go down with me  LOL

Simi_Tutu:

I plan on watching that one, I just need to wait for a soft sub to come out. I haven't seen one yet, but I'm sure it will come eventually.  I have an unhealthy obsession with  Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi. but I will die on the ship and I will take anybody who is willing to go down with me  LOL 

hang in there! I will join in the ship with you :D

Simi_Tutu:
I have an unhealthy obsession with  Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi. but I will die on the ship and I will take anybody who is willing to go down with me  LOL

Consider me on this ship as well. <3

JulyMoon:
<3

Hello, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! I asked anyyy, so I wanted to ask you too: is there anything interesting you're currently watching?

Simi_Tutu:

Hello, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! I asked anyyy, so I wanted to ask you too: is there anything interesting you're currently watching?

I'm currently at episode 4/6 with Tsuiraku JK Lesson 2. Immediately started when I saw it was airing. The wait for one week is hard though. xD

I'm having multiple good dramas on my currently watch.

Blue Moment (with Yamashita Tomohisa, gives me Code Blue vibes which is my favorite medical J-Drama)
Mountain Doctor (has just started airing but the first episode was good so far)
The Double (C-Drama and I love it more than I thought I would)
The Secret of Us (my absolute highlight, Thai GL drama and the main leads are amazing, chemistry on fire)